You want to view photos of your Samsung Galaxy A01 on your TV, but you don’t know what the solutions are. Connecting your Android smartphone to a Smart TV can be very practical for watching videos, photos or even listening to music. There are several ways to show your screen from your smartphone to your TV.
You can connect using apps, connected objects like Chromecast, or wirelessly using Miracast and HDMI. Here we will tell you how to connect your Samsung Galaxy A01 smartphone to your TV. First, we will explain to you the screen sharing solutions via some screen sharing apps for Samsung phones and then via HDMI cables or adapters.
You also can use these steps for every Smart TV – LG TV, Sony TV, Vizio TV, and Samsung TV.
What you’ll get by connecting the Samsung Galaxy A01 to the TV
Samsung Galaxy A01 is a complete multimedia device, which in standard use scenarios does not require synchronization with home equipment. But sometimes the smartphone needs to be connected to the TV to access the following features:
- Watching videos on the big screen;
- Listening to music through the TV speakers;
- Gameplay on the screen of the TV receiver;
- Desktop smartphone output on the TV;
- Wireless control of the TV.
The owner of the Samsung Galaxy A01 can extend the presented list, using their own imagination. But the fact remains that the connection of the phone to the TV is a function that is built into the Samsung Galaxy A01 by the developers.
To set up a connection between the two devices, you can use several methods of synchronization. Both wired and wireless options are considered. The choice of a particular method depends on various reasons, including the technical equipment of the house, as well as the functionality of the TV. Therefore, it is recommended that you consider all possible methods before connecting.
- How to cast Android phone to laptop
- How to cast a Zoom meeting to your TV
- How to fix Android device when you forgot password
How do you connect your Samsung Galaxy A01 phone to the TV wirelessly
The vast majority of new laptops have screen-sharing technology. The vast majority of new TVs offer screen-sharing technologies such as Miracast, which allow you to stream the screen of your Samsung Galaxy A01 directly over a Wi-Fi connection in 1080p video and high sound quality.
On the other hand, all phones and TVs will not be compatible and the battery consumption of your smartphone will be high. If your TV doesn’t have this Miracast technology, you can add a Miracast, Chromecast, or Amazon FireStick that offers the ability to transmit this Wi-Fi signal from your TV to your smartphone. More often than not, you need to install an app to use them. So, here are the steps to connect your Samsung Galaxy A01 device to your TV in order to cast your Samsung Galaxy A01 screen to your TV:
- On your TV, activate Screen Sharing, Miracast
- There are 3 solutions on your mobile phone depending on the content to be streamed:
- Scroll down to the top menu
- Then click the Smartview icon, Screen Sharing, Screen Mirroring, or Display Mirroring.
- You will see all devices with Screen Mirroring and Chromecast.
- Click on your TV that will be displayed to connect your Samsung Galaxy A01 to your TV.
- Or via Settings:
- Go to the Connection, then to the Connection section or other Connection settings
- This is where you’ll find Miracast or the Screen sharing option. Click on it and then click on the name of your TV.
- your TV will ask you to confirm the connection
- Or you can immediately broadcast your photos/videos located on your Samsung Galaxy A01 by sharing them:
- Select a video or photo to broadcast on TV, and then click “Share“, you will have a suggestion to show on TV.
- Scroll down to the top menu
How to share the Samsung Galaxy A01 screen with a TV through HDMI
The vast majority of TVs have HDMI ports for data transfer between your device and the TV screen. On the other hand, Android phones do not have an HDMI port. For this reason, there are HDMI adapters like MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) for phones. Be sure to choose a specific adapter for your Samsung Galaxy A01. There are HMDI / USB-C adapters or HDMI / Micro-USB adapters. You will need to purchase a separate HMDI cable to connect the adapter to your TV if you don’t already have one.
In addition to the above, we find Slimport adapters, which will allow you to transmit high-quality video and different formats. In the same way, it connects to the TV with an HDMI cable.
Once your gadget is connected to the TV with an HDMI cable, go to the source selection menu and select HDMI. Done, the phone screen is displayed on the TV.
The Auto Setup will adjust the picture format to match the TV’s format. If this cannot be done automatically, adjust the settings manually through the phone menu (picture frequency, settings).
- How to cast HBO Max from your iPhone to Samsung TV
- How to reset Chromecast in case it isn’t working properly
- How to install the ESPN app on Samsung Smart TV
How to watch videos or photos from your Samsung Galaxy A01 on your TV through Chromecast
This method is considered the most effective due to the productivity of the technology. Chromecast is a development of the company of the same name and is a USB transmitter that connects to the TV through the HDMI port and sends any information to a large display. In addition to transmitting photos or videos, you can duplicate every web browser page or listen to music tracks on any site.
With convenient technology, you can watch your favorite movies online through your phone, but the picture will be transmitted to the TV screen. For a successful pairing, you will need high-speed Internet, a WI-FI router, a Chromecast module, and a high-performance smartphone. To connect the devices, you will need:
- You need to put the Google Home app on your mobile device.
- Launch the utility and expect to search for the nearest sources.
- In the TV settings, use the remote control to enable HDMI transmission.
- Follow the instructions that follow after the synchronization.
Broadcasting media files is easy by selecting your favorite content and pressing the “Broadcast” button. In the window that appears, select Chromecast.
The advantage of using an HDMI cable is a free input for charging the phone, and the ability to connect a mouse, keyboard, or gamepad. Keep in mind that not every phone has an HDMI connector, in some cases, you will need an adapter.
All in all, casting your smartphone’s screen on TV is quite a convenient method especially if you’re tired of tons of ads while watching via regular TV or broadcast channels.