The following Terms of Service are updated and effective May 28, 2023.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the tab-tv.com website (“Website”) operated by Tab-tv.com team (“We,” “Us”). You agree to be bound by these Terms by accessing or using the Website. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, please refrain from using the Website.
1. Use of the Website
- You must be at least thirteen (13) years old to use this Website.
- You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not violate applicable laws or regulations.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login credentials or account information associated with the Website.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Website or any part thereof, with or without notice.
2. Intellectual Property
- The Website and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by us and are protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works based upon the Website or any content without our prior written permission.
3. User-Generated Content
- The Website may allow users to submit, post, or contribute content (“User Content”).
- By submitting User Content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such User Content.
- You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary rights to grant the above license and that your User Content does not infringe upon the rights of any third party.
- We reserve the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable.
4. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- The Website and its content are provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis without any warranties or representations, express or implied.
- The Website offer a range of published content such as guides, how-to’s, personal opinions, commentary, news, general-interest stories, and analysis. The content on the Website consists of both edited materials and unmoderated posts and comments, which may express personal opinions on various subjects.
- We do not engage in routine screening and editing of content and do not provide any warranties for the information, including warranties of fitness for a specific purpose, non-infringement, or accuracy.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy or uninterrupted functionality of the Website and its services.
- Your use of the information obtained from the Website is at your own risk. All information provided on the Sites is intended for general interest purposes only. Such information should not be construed as advice or a call to action. We are not responsible for any actions or inactions you may take based on the information provided on the Website. For topics that may impact your financial or personal well-being, we recommend consulting a qualified specialist or professional.
- We do not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of the information posted on the Website and advise you to consider it solely for informational and general interest purposes. We encourage you not to rely on the information posted on the Website, as it may be outdated or inaccurate, given that we do not routinely moderate the information.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or relating to your use of the Website.
- Furthermore, we shall not be held liable for the information obtained from third-party websites, services, or apps linked on the Website. We recommend reviewing the Terms of Service and other legal information of such third-party websites, services, or apps before relying on their content.
- Please note that the Website does not constitute investment, tax, or health advice. We do not offer any health, investment, or tax advice. Any information pertaining to these topics (or that may be perceived as such) provided on the Website is for informational and general interest purposes only.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us and our directors, employees, and affiliates harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from using the Website or violating these Terms.
6. Governing Law
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware and the United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
7. Choice of Law and Choice of Forum
- These Terms and any disputes arising out of or related to your use of the Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- By accessing or using the Website, you hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in the State of Delaware for any legal proceedings or disputes that may arise.
- Choice of Law: The laws of the State of Delaware shall exclusively govern the interpretation, validity, and enforcement of these Terms of Service, irrespective of any principles of conflicts of law. Any claims, actions, or disputes arising from your use of the Website or in connection with these Terms shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware.
- Choice of Forum: By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you acknowledge and agree that any legal proceedings, claims, or disputes arising out of or relating to your use of the Website or these Terms shall be exclusively brought in the state and federal courts located in the State of Delaware. You expressly consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and waive any objections or defenses based on the inconvenience of such forum.
- By using the Website, you expressly agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the State of Delaware and agree to abide by the laws of the State of Delaware in relation to any disputes or claims that may arise from your use of the Website or these Terms of Service.
- For any subdomains of the tab-tv.com website (“Subdomains”), including but not limited to fr.tab-tv.com, ru.tab-tv.com, de.tab-tv.com, es.tab-tv.com, it.tab-tv.com, pt.tab-tv.com, global.tab-tv.com, uk.tab-tv.com, the choice of law and choice of forum may be different.
- The specific choice of law and forum for each Subdomain will be outlined in the respective terms and conditions applicable to that Subdomain. By accessing or using any Subdomain, you agree to abide by the designated choice of law and choice of forum specified therein.
8. Website Subdomains
- We may operate subdomains of the Website that have separate terms and conditions governing their use.
- The Terms of Service outlined herein specifically apply to the main domain of tab-tv.com and not to any Subdomains.
- When accessing or using Subdomains, you acknowledge and agree to abide by the respective terms and conditions applicable to those Subdomains.
- We shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or related to the use or inability to use the Subdomains or any content or services provided therein.
9. Changes to the Terms of Service
- We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review the Terms periodically for any changes.
10. Contact Us
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.