In fact, it’s rare enough that people will need to unsubscribe from Paramount Plus because, in today’s world, most people are addicted to this content. This doesn’t mean that this is a bad thing, because thanks to this content, people develop and have the opportunity to relax and enjoy watching it. Still, some people may have good reasons to cancel their Paramount Plus subscriptions.
For in today’s world there are more than enough such services. All of these services regularly compete with each other, and as a result, customers get more benefits and go to the service that will give them more. In general, all streaming services such as Netflix and Paramount Plus, and others do this. So it’s quite expected that you might want to cancel Paramount Plus to choose a different service.
What to do to unsubscribe from Paramount Plus
Paramount Plus is a subscription-based streaming service that offers a huge library of shows, series, episodes, blockbusters, reality shows, and originals. It lets you stream content from BET, CBS, MTV, Paramount Pictures, Comedy Central, and others. A monthly subscription for this platform costs $9.99/month and $99.99/year. Once you subscribe to any of the subscriptions, you will automatically be charged at the end of your billing date.
When you decide to stop using Paramount Plus, you will need to cancel your subscription manually. If you want to cancel your subscription because you are interested in saving your money you can find out how to get a free Paramount Plus subscription. If you are interested in unsubscribing for other reasons, such as finding a better service, then you can do so as these steps aren’t complicated.
- Is Paramount Plus included with Amazon Prime
- How to cancel Paramount Plus on Firestick and Fire TV
- Paramount Plus on the Samsung TV compatibility list
How do sign out from Paramount Plus Online
Unsubscribing from Paramount Plus isn’t as difficult as it may seem, but what you do will depend on which device and through which service you subscribed to Paramount Plus. The actions will be slightly different for different services, iPhone, Android devices, or websites. You can also read the subscription terms and conditions on the official Paramount Plus website.
More often than not, people want to unsubscribe from this streaming service because in their opinion Paramount Plus doesn’t have as many episodes and movies as other services. However, it’s not the most expensive subscription overall, especially if you use a subscription that doesn’t remove ads before you start the video you’re running.
An alternative that you might think is better is Amazon Prime Video. In general, though, all streaming services work the same way. So you should try to become a member of many subscriptions of different services to choose the perfect one for you and really enjoy it. The important point is that if you only remove apps from your device, your subscription won’t be canceled.
Since removing an app from your device doesn’t cancel your subscription, if you subscribed and paid for a Paramount Plus subscription using an Android device, you can find out how to cancel Paramount Plus on an Android device. You can find out how to cancel a subscription on your iPhone in this post below.
What steps to take to cancel your Paramount Plus on Web subscription
It really doesn’t take many complicated steps to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription. There are many ways to end your Paramount Plus subscription, depending on how you originally subscribed. If signed up to the streaming service directly, then the correct way to cancel Paramount Plus is through the website. If you subscribed on the official site without using additional services, you only need to take a couple of steps:
- The first step to canceling Paramount Plus on the Web is to open the Paramount Plus website in your browser.
- Then on the home page, click on the icon with three lines, which is located in the upper left corner.
- The next step is to click on the down arrow in the new window under your name and select ‘Account’ from the drop-down list.
- After that, you will open a new window in which will be all data about you that were entered on this site. You need to scroll down and find the ‘Subscription’ section.
- In the ‘Subscription’ section click on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
- After you click on ‘Cancel Subscription’ a window will open in which you need to confirm your actions.
An important point to note before you cancel your Paramount Plus subscription is that the cancellation will take effect at the end of the current subscription period.
- How to cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime
- How to watch Paramount Plus on Vizio Smart TV
- How to get Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
What steps to take to unsubscribe from Paramount Plus on your iPhone or iPad
If you used to love to be able to access Paramount Plus from your iPhone or iPad to enjoy watching anywhere, not just at home using your TV, you can also cancel your subscription. On the iOS system as well as on the Web version there should be no problems. So in order to unsubscribe from Paramount Plus on your iPhone or iPad you need:
- In order to unsubscribe from Paramount Plus on your iPhone or iPad, you need to open ‘Settings’.
- Next, when the settings window of your iPhone or iPad opens, you need to click on your Apple ID at the top.
- After that, select the ‘Subscription’ section.
- After that, you will open a window in which you will see a list of all your subscriptions. You will need to select ‘Paramount Plus‘.
- Then a window will load with all the information about your Paramount Plus subscription, and you need to click on the red ‘Cencel Subscription’ button.
So your Paramount+ subscription from your Apple TV, iPhone, or iPad will be canceled if you follow these few steps. For if you simply delete the app, the subscription won’t be canceled, and when you need to pay for a new month, your card will automatically be charged.
If you suddenly change your mind and would like to become or continue watching Paramount Plus content on Amazon Prime, you can find out how to do so. For if you save or just subscribe to such a feature-rich service, you will have the opportunity to enjoy really high-quality content. Especially for a nice subscription price, but for you this will only be relevant if you haven’t found a service more profitable and better for you.