Are you considering canceling your Paramount Plus subscription on your Firestick or Fire TV device? Whether you’ve found an alternative streaming service or want to take a break from your current subscription, it’s important to know how to navigate the cancellation process smoothly.
You need to know one thing before you get rid of your Paramount Plus subscription. If you purchased it via Amazon or your Fire device, you’ll need to navigate through your Amazon account settings to cancel it.
On the other hand, if you signed up for Paramount Plus differently, you must use the Paramount Plus website or the specific device you signed up with to unsubscribe. In that case, you can’t do it through the Amazon website.
So, let’s get started!
How to cancel Paramount Plus on Firestick and Fire TV via the Amazon website
To cancel your Paramount Plus subscription through the Amazon website, follow the steps below:
- Visit www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions and sign in to your Amazon account if needed.
- Click Actions next to your Paramount Plus subscription.
- After that, click Turn off auto-renewal from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, click Turn off auto-renewal to confirm your cancellation.
You can try the second one if the method below doesn’t work. It also involves using the Amazon website. So do the following:
- Visit Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Select Manage Subscription next to the Paramount Plus subscription you want to cancel.
- Then click the link under Manage Your Prime Video Channels.
- Under the Prime Video Channels section, find the subscription you wish to cancel.
- Now, select Cancel Channel and confirm.
Once your cancellation is processed successfully, you will receive a confirmation message. You will have time left to use your subscription before the renewal date. After that, it will be canceled altogether.
How to cancel Paramount Plus via its website
If you signed up for Paramount Plus through the website, Smart TV (LG TV, Vizio TV, Samsung TV), or game console (Xbox, PS4, or PS5) and then connected your account to Firestick or Fire TV, you can cancel your subscription only via the Paramount Plus website. Here’s how:
- Visit paramountplus.com and click on your username in the top right corner.
- After that, select Account.
- Finally, scroll down and click Cancel subscription.
To cancel your Paramount+ subscription, if you initially subscribed through a different billing platform, such as the App Store or Google Play, you should return to that specific platform and follow the provided steps.
How to cancel Paramount Plus on iPhone
If you signed up for a Paramount Plus subscription via App Store on your iPhone and want to cancel it, do the following:
- Open App Store and tap your profile icon at the top right corner.
- Then go to Subscriptions.
- Select your Paramount Plus subscription.
- Finally, tap Cancel Subscription and confirm it.
If you don’t see “Cancel Subscription,” your subscription has already been canceled and won’t be renewed.
How to cancel Paramount Plus on Android
To cancel your Paramount Plus subscription on Android, please follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Then tap your profile icon at the top right corner.
- Select Payments & subscriptions.
- After that, select Subscriptions. You’ll see a list of all your active subscriptions.
- Find and tap on the Paramount Plus subscription.
- On the subscription details page, tap Cancel Subscription.
- Follow any additional prompts or instructions to confirm the cancellation.
If you change your mind and decide to re-subscribe to Paramount Plus in the future, you can easily do so again with your Firestick or Fire TV or any other way you wish.