Spotify playlists allow you to listen to a large list of music that you have saved or that the app itself offers you. But sometimes that music is something you don’t want to listen to anymore.
If you no longer like the music in one of your playlists, you can always easily delete it. Here’s how to do it.
How to delete a playlist on Spotify on iPhone, iPad or Android device
If you want to delete a playlist from your Spotify library on the mobile app, you have to follow these steps:
- Open Spotify app.
- Go to Your Library.
- Tap “three dots” icon on the playlist;
- Tap Delete Playlist;
- In the pop-up window, tap Delete to confirm the action.
How to delete a playlist on Spotify on desktop
If you want to delete a playlist from your Spotify library on desktop, you have to follow these steps:
- Open Spotify website or the desktop app.
- Go to Your Library and click on the playlist on the bottom of the left sidebar.
- Click the three dots on the top-right corner..
- Click Delete when the pop-up menu appears.
You should also be aware that:
- When you delete a Spotify playlist, it disappears from your library, but it remains available to anyone who is subscribed to it;
- If you don’t want to delete a public playlist, you might consider hiding it using the “Make Secret” option on the playlist settings menu.
Featured image credit: routenote