Nowadays, many streaming platforms are available through the Internet. Netflix is thought to be the best one. However, there are many other platforms that provide their users with quality content. One of those services is Hulu. It uses an Internet connection and allows its users to watch movies and TV shows on their devices. However, Hulu may not be as popular as Netflix or other platforms, this streaming video service still has a lot to offer.
Like with many other services, Hulu offers a trial period that is free to let its users understand how the platform works, and if they like it, they may continue paying for the service. For users that didn’t like the service, the platform provides an opportunity for membership cancellation at any time which is convenient. There are some benefits that are offered by this platform. If you are a student, you may get a fair deal on Spotify, which contains music, television, and movies.
What do you need to know about Hulu and Spotify
If you sign up for a Spotify Premium account, the music service offers an even better package with subscriptions to Hulu and Showtime. The whole package can be bought only for $4.99 a month.
The next deal is only available to college and university students. Along with a 50 percent discount of $9.99 a month on Spotify Premium, students also may get free subscriptions to Hulu and Showtime. That means they can download ad-free music and choose tunes on-demand with Spotify Premium, as well as watch movies on Hulu. And it’s all for just $4.99 a month with a 30-day free trial.
What do you need to do to get Hulu with Spotify Premium
Spotify Premium and Hulu are bundled for students enrolled in a college or university for a limited time. College students are now able to get a Premium account and a Hulu subscription together.
To be able to benefit from it: You need to be a student. You need to have regular Spotify Premium or get Premium for students.
How to get Hulu through Spotify
You most probably have one or both of these subscriptions already, so below are different ways to get this deal:
- If you already have a Spotify Premium account or thinking about getting one, you can also get Hulu’s ad-supported plan and showtime for the same price.
- Premium subscribers may get this plan for free, even so, Hulu just lowered this plan fee to $4.99 per month.
- If you have Premium, just go to the Services page and tap on Activate Hulu.
- If you don’t have subscriptions to either of them, get the Spotify Premium for $9.99, and the free Hulu comes with it.
- Suppose you already have an existing Hulu account and Spotify Premium account separately. In that case, log in to Spotify, from the Account page, click on Activate Hulu, and you will be asked to change to Premium for Students + Hulu plan.
- By activating and combining these two accounts, the Hulu app will stop billing you.
In this way, you will be able to get Hulu using your Spotify account.