Headphones, portable speakers, keyboards, even your car — these are just a few out of the many things that can connect wirelessly to your iPhone and iPad using Bluetooth. Modern Bluetooth is also easier to use than ever. As long as everything is charged, a Bluetooth device can broadcast that it’s available, so it’s easy to connect. Then it can stay ready, in a lower-power state, to ensure long battery life, but also burst incredibly fast to transfer data, including audio, when you need it.
How to sync your iPhone and iPad
If you are an iOS user then it will be pertinent for you to know how to sync an iPhone to an iPad. This may help you to transfer data to another iOS device. The reasons for transfer can be any, from securing data to saving memory usage of the iPhone.
The information below will help you to learn methods that will answer how do I sync my iPhone and iPad.
How to sync iPhone to iPad without iTunes/iCloud
If your prime purpose lies in how to sync your iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad then the most reliable option is MobileTrans – Phone Transfer. Once you are done with the process you will feel that syncing iPhone to iPad without iTunes or iCloud had never been so easy and secure. The biggest advantage of using MobileTrans – Phone Transfer is its speed and accessibility due to which you can sync your iPhone to iPad in a few moments.
Thus, let us move ahead and explore how to sync iPhone to iPad using MobileTrans:
- First, you should launch MobileTrans and select the ‘Phone Transfer’ module. Connect both iPad and iPhone to your computer.
- Then, the screen will provide you information on the ‘Source’ of the data exchange (i.e. from which device the information is extracted from) and the ‘Destination (i.e. the target device of the data exchange).
For example, if the iPad is the ‘Source and iPhone the ‘Destination’ MobileTrans will transfer the data from the iPad to the iPhone. Use the flip button to change which device is the ‘Destination’ and which device is the ‘Source’.
- After that, choose the file types you want to transfer, then click on ‘Start’ to begin the process. You can select the ‘Clear data before copy’ to clear the source device of any old data before transferring information.
- Next, now you will get a notice on your screen once all the files are successfully transferred.
That was it, an easy and effective method to sync your iPhone to iPad. Also, check this video tutorial below to make everything more clear:
How to sync iPhone and iPad without being signed into iCloud on both devices
You’ll need to ensure you’re signed in on your device. You’ll need their iCloud password to sign out of the devices. So, if you want to do that, you should follow the steps which would be mentioned in the section below:
- First of all, if you aren’t signed into your iCloud account on either your iPhone or iPad, you should head to Settings, and then click on Sign In to Your iPad/iPhone.
- Sometimes, it may happen that someone else is signed into the iPhone or iPad. In this case, you need to head to Settings, then, you should click on [Their Name], after that, you should tap on Sign Out.
- After they’ve signed out, you should head to Settings, then, you should click on Sign in to Your iPhone/iPad.
- To finish the process, you’ll need to fill in your iCloud email address and password. When signing into one device with your iCloud details, you’ll receive a notification from your other device, which should provide you with a PIN number to enter in the device you’re signing into.
How to sync iPhone and iPad using iCloud
Most of you are aware of iCloud, right? Well, it is the cloud service developed by Apple for its iOS users. Its purpose is to give iOS users access to their photos, videos, and messages by keeping a backup of all the data. iCloud as a platform makes syncing data between iPhone and iPad incredibly easy as it was optimized to sync and backup data across multiple iOS devices.
If you are wondering how do I sync my iPhone to my iPad using iCloud, follow the steps outlined below.
- First of all, set up iCloud on your iPhone. For that go to Settings > iCloud.
- Enter the Apple ID and password to log into your account.
- Select all the data you want to transfer to iPad by going to a tab next to each data type and switch it to ‘On’.
- Repeat the same process on your iPad.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi is turned on before syncing the iPad and iPhone.
This way you can sync iPhone and iPad using iCloud services in a quick mode.