Don’t know how to change your photo on TikTok? New users of the social network of the same name face similar difficulties. TikTok has rapidly burst onto the charts of popular apps for kids and teens.
Why you should know how to change userpic in TikTok
A profile picture is a thing that is used on social media and may say a lot about a person. Depending on how often you change it, you can know how the person feels, and maybe also you may recognize the person’s mood swings.
Some people don’t even bother to upload one, discarding that practice as irrelevant. Others may put a lot of thought into it. After all, a profile picture on your social media account is part of you and displays your individuality and who you are.
All social media platforms are spaces for posting pictures. Instagram has taken the lead in that department, but TikTok runs the world of short videos. It’s the ultimate social media app for presenting yourself and your audio-visual creativity.
It’s easy to make a profile here and record interesting videos and clips of an entertaining nature. With the quick promotion, it’s easy to make real money. To start, register and create a nickname, add your favorite profile picture and save your account. The main goal is to generate interesting content that every viewer will remember.
How to change to profile picture
To upload a new picture, you should do the following steps:
- First, you should open your TikTok app and go to your profile page. Your profile may be accessed by tapping on the “Profile” icon which is located in the lower right-hand corner.
- Tap on “Edit profile” just under your profile image.
- Then, select “Change photo”. Sure, you can also upload a profile video by tapping on “Change video”.
- Tap on one of the options that will appear in the popup window. You can upload a photo, take a photo, or simply view your current photo and crop it again to make it better.
- In the end, click on “Confirm”.
The photo may be cropped and made fit as well as possible in TikTok’s round profile picture slot.
Below is another way to change your profile photo on TikTok. When you’re on your profile page, don’t click on “Edit profile” and just:
- Click on your profile photo.
- Your current profile photo will appear. Under it, you will see a pencil icon.
- Press it in order to be able to upload a new photo from your gallery.
TikTok as well gives you an opportunity to upload a short video. This is the short video clips app and it makes sense that TikTok users would want to choose a picture in motion for their profile. Setting it up is very similar to changing your profile picture. All you need to do is to follow some steps below:
- First, you should open TikTok and go to your profile page.
- Next to the “Change photo” option, you’ll see “Change video”.
- Your device’s video gallery will be opened and you may choose which video you’d like to use.
- After that, you will need to trim and select 6 seconds of that video to make it possible to be used for your profile.
- Tap on “Save” and the video will be uploaded.
What is the world of TikTok
It seems like you either dive right in, or you’re apprehensive about it. TikTok is an entertainment wonder for some and a scary unknown for others. Meaning kids love it, but their parents are confused by it. Basically, there are some strange trends, which may have an influence on the kids. Moreover, while watching TikTok you can’t be focused on time.
After downloading the TikTok app, you will be immediately sucked in videos of mostly young people lip-syncing, dancing, performing comedy, or goofing around in general. While you’re looking for where to go from there, you might hear at least part of Adele’s song and another soundbite of someone you’ve never heard of. That’s literally normal, it’s a TikTok a place, where you can spend time and learn something useful.
What is your Profile
Every time you download a new app, you need some time to get acquainted with new features. So, we’re likely to use it for a while without realizing certain settings that we would have preferred. So, if you want to continue exploring TikTok and discovering its interesting features, it would be a good idea to add details to your profile first to let the app display you videos which would be interesting for you. Mainly your username and profile picture.
To change your username, you should do a few simple steps below:
- First, open your TikTok app and tap on the Profile button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Then, click on “Edit profile”.
- You’ll be directed to the window where you can type in your new username.
Removing the video is easy too – just tap and hold the uploaded profile video. You’ll be able to select “Remove” from the menu that pops up.
TikTok is a popular video community suitable for promoting business and making money. As in other social networks, your profile picture is your face on the Internet. It is one of the most important components of successful page promotion, which means that you should choose your profile picture with the utmost seriousness.
No more questions about how to put a profile picture on TikTok – you’ve read detailed instructions that even a beginner can understand. Choose a beautiful, bright, eye-catching image to decorate your profile right now, because you already know how to change your userpic in TikTok!