Casting media content from your Android device to a TV close to you is amazing and totally worth it. It is convenient as you may watch your favorite movies, play the best games, listen to good music and view photos from a larger screen.
Most of the information and files are considered to be saved on our smartphones nowadays and the good thing about this is that we can now share these files on LG TV, anywhere you want. Using any of the programs mentioned in the information below will allow you to mirror Android to LG TV till you decide to turn the casting process off. If you have an LG TV and you want to cast your Android phone screen to it, then the tips which are displayed below would be useful.
How to mirror your Android on your LG Smart TV 2 ways
With Miracast technology, you may share your content wirelessly between compatible devices such as LG smart TVs and Android mobile phones from brands like Samsung, Motorola, or Huawei. In addition to this, Miracast has also the screen mirroring option. The tips below will give you an opportunity to enjoy your free time using a larger screen instead of off the screen of your smartphone.
To connect your Android to LG TV, you should do the following steps:
- First of all, you should click the Home button on the TV remote.
- Then, find the Screen Share application on your TV and open it.
- Next, you should open the notification panel completely by sliding your finger down from the top of the screen.
- After that, find the screen mirroring icon, Smart View on Samsung phones, and tap it it.
- Then, you should choose and click on your TV in the device list.
- In the end, accept the connection request on the TV.
After the connection has been launched, you’ll see on your TV everything you play on your smartphone: photos, videos, video games, music, etc.
With the TV Connector Utils app, you will be able to quickly check if your Android supports Screen Mirroring. And in a favorable case, it automatically detects compatible televisions connected to your Wi-Fi network.
The AceThinker Mirror is a program that supports phone mirroring LG TV or larger screens like a project or computer. This app can be used to play mobile games or watch videos on a larger monitor, share demonstrations of course modules in meetings, seminars, or classes, or view images on a larger display. One more interesting option which is provided by this tool is that you can use it to record your Android phone’s screen activity to your LG TV. AceThinker Mirror is also available for iOS devices. It is available to choose to connect through a wireless internet network or lightning cable. To cast your Android screen on LG TV, follow the instructions below:
- First, you should download the app on your Android phone and PC, install the app, then launch it.
- After that, click the “M” blue button on your phone and choose the name of your PC. Tap on “Phone Screen Mirroring,” then click on “Start Now” to start the process of mirroring.
- After the connection process is over, use an HDMI cable to connect your PC to your LG TV. Now, your Android is mirrored to your LG TV.
How to enable screen mirroring on a phone
- On Huawei: Open the notification panel and tap the Wireless projection icon. Or go to Settings > Device connectivity > Multiple displays.
- On Motorola: Open the notification panel and tap the Cast screen icon.
- On Xiaomi: Open the notification panel and tap the Cast icon.
All in all, the process of mirroring is simple enough.