Hulu is a streaming platform that is available in the US and US military bases. In any other case, you can use it only with a VPN. Hulu streaming platform allows users to watch popular TV shows in streaming mode. It owes its popularity to the parent company, The Walt Disney Company.
Hulu specializes primarily in streaming new TV shows from many popular network broadcasters, original content, blockbusters and independent films, and documentaries.
One of the most interesting features of this platform is that new shows premiere there much earlier than on other platforms. That, and the fact that Disney controls the service, made Hulu well known even in countries where you cannot use it without a VPN.
However, you may need to log out from Hulu on your devices, such as Android phone, tablet, or TV. In case you want to do this – here’s how.
How to log out from Hulu on your Android device
If you need to log out of your Hulu account on your Android, this is done in the same way. To do this, you need to:
- First, open the Hulu app on your Android device.
- On the global navigation bar, locate and tap the account icon.
- Tap “Quit Hulu” at the bottom of the screen.
How to log out from Hulu on your Android TV
If you need to sign out of your account on Android TV, you can do it like this:
- Just like on your phone or tablet, open the Hulu app.
- Next, find and select the account icon at the top right.
- Once you get to the account page, scroll down and select the “Sign out” option.
- Next, click “Logout from Hulu”.
The same process can be done on all Android devices.
You first go to the account page, scroll down to the logout function, and then apply it. In case you don’t have a Hulu account, you can easily create it and log in on any device Hulu is available on.
How to create Hulu account
The sign-up process on Hulu is straightforward, here’s what you should do to create a Hulu account:
- Go to hulu.com/welcome
- Once there, follow the on-screen prompts.
To make payments easier for you, you can link your Hulu account to your Google account.
This way, you can use already payment methods that are already added to your Google account and use them to pay for a Hulu subscription.
Moreover, if you’re new to Hulu – there’s a 7-day trial, so you can test this streaming before making a decision on whether you will need it in the future.
How to use Hulu trial period and not pay for it
As I said, there’s a 7-day trial for those, who are new to Hulu.
So, in case you don’t like Hulu, you can cancel your subscription without any fee until the 7-day period.
Keep in mind, that you will need to enter your credit card info when signing up, however till the end of the trial – you won’t be charged.
If you need to cancel your subscription, you can do so online or via customer service. Also, Hulu will keep your account information in case you decide to renew your subscription in the future.
How to log in into your Hulu account
Logging into your Hulu account on a supported phone or tablet is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- First, open the Hulu app on your device.
- Next, select “Login” on the welcome screen.
- After tapping the above button, select the “Sign in with Hulu” option.
- Enter your email address and password in the blank fields. After that, click “Login”.
- Select your personal profile from the list and enjoy the content available in your region.
In this way, you can add almost any supported device. If, for some reason, the authorization doesn’t pass successfully, make sure that you have an account in Hulu. If yes, try the password recovery function. In the worst case, if even restoring the password doesn’t work, contact technical support.