Video streaming has already become one of the most popular ways to watch movies, TV shows, and sports. You also have access to streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, and more.
Amazon Fire Stick is one of the most popular devices for video streaming. It’s easy to use and you can connect it to almost any TV. If you have a Samsung TV and want to connect the Fire Stick to it, here you will get all the information you need to do it.
Samsung TV compatibility with Amazon Fire Stick and requirements
The Amazon Fire Stick is a device that allows users to stream a wide variety of television content. In addition, this device has a voice command feature, which makes it even more appealing. However, for users who want to connect the Fire Stick to a Samsung smart tv, it is necessary to get complete information about the Amazon Fire Stick requirements.
- First of all, you must have a stable WiFi connection for uninterrupted video streaming;
- The Samsung Smart TV must be HDTV compatible and have an HDMI port;
- Finally, you have to register the Fire Stick to your Amazon account in order to access the streaming services.
How to connect Amazon Fire Stick to Samsung TV
If you want to connect Amazon Fire Stick to your Samsung TV, you have to follow these steps:
- To begin with, connect the USB cable to the Fire Stick and the other end to the power adapter to turn the device on;
- Then, connect the Fire Stick device with Samsung TV using the HDMI port;
- Turn on your Samsung TV and select the HDMI input channel connected witch Fire Stick;
- After that, set up the remote control with the Fire Stick by holding down the Home button for 10 seconds. Fire Stick will enter the discovery mode where the remote will be connected to the device automatically;
- Select one of the WiFi networks and connect to it with the Fire Stick by entering the password.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you can sign up for the Fire Stick to your Amazon account, sign in and enjoy watching your favorite movies and shows.
Featured image credit: techradar
we are trying to connect to crave on our $3000samsung smart tv what
isthat is that all about???????????