Amazon is the best-known for selling products. However, it also allows you to subscribe to different services, apps, and even magazines using your Amazon account. One of such options is to subscribe to Disney Plus through Amazon. However, in case you need to cancel your subscription, you won’t be able to cancel your Disney Plus subscription via your Disney Plus account.
In this case, you should go to your Amazon account and cancel your subscription there. In fact, it’s quite easy and I will explain how you can do this.
How to cancel your Disney Plus subscription via Amazon
In case you’ve subscribed to Disney Plus using your Amazon account, you should go to your Amazon account and cancel your subscription from there. Here’s what you should do:
- Go to Amazon website on your computer and sign in if needed.
- Click on Account&Lists on the top-right corner.
- Scroll down and choose Other subscriptions from the list below.
- Choose the Disney Plus among the list of your subscriptions.
- Click on Manage subscription.
- Click on the toggle next to Auto-Renew in order to cancel your subscription. That will turn off payments and will cancel your subscription once it expires.
What happens when you cancel Disney Plus subscription?
After you’ve canceled your subscription – you can still use it until it expires. So you will have an access to Disney Plus and can still watch content from this streaming service.
Also, canceling your subscription doesn’t affect your Disney account – you would still have full access and you can use it in order to log in to all Walt Disney Company websites.