The good thing about Disney Plus is that you can subscribe not only on the Disney Plus website but also as a part of a bundle on other platforms. Sometimes that can give you a good save, so a lot of people are getting a Disney Plus subscription as a part of a bundle.
However, in case if you want to cancel your subscription, that may bring you some additional headaches, as you can’t cancel your subscription via the Disney Plus website. If that’s your case – read this article to know how to cancel Disney Plus on a Roku device.
How to cancel your Disney Plus subscription via Roku streaming device
Here’s what you should do in order to cancel your subscription on a Roku device:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Choose the Disney Plus among the streaming channels.
- Press the asterisk button on your Roku remote to open the options menu.
- Choose Manage subsctiption from the menu.
- Select Cancel subscription and confirm the action.
- Choose Done in order to unsubscribe.
How to cancel Disney Plus subscription via Roku website on your PC, Mac or smartphone
Another way to cancel your Disney Plus subscription in case you have no access to your Roku streaming device right now is to use the Roku website via your computer or any other device. Here’s what you should do in this case:
- Go to the Roku website on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Sign in to your Roku account (if needed).
- Scroll down to see Manage subscriptions.
- Choose Disney Plus among the list and choose Cancel subscription.
- Select a reason for cancelling the subscription.
What happens when you cancel your Disney Plus subscription?
After you cancel your subscription, you still have full access to the content until your Disney Plus subscription expires. So you can keep on watching the content.
Also, canceling your subscription doesn’t affect your Disney account – you would still have full access and you can use it in order to log in to all Walt Disney Company websites.
Featured image credit: Android Central