Paramount+ on Roku is your one-stop entertainment destination. With all the top channels ranging from CBS, CBS News, CBS Sports, Comedy Central, MTV, BET, Nickelodeon, Showtime, the Smithsonian Channel, and Paramount network Pictures, users can enjoy their favorite shows.
You will be able to watch over 12000 TV shows in its vast on-demand library. The streaming service also has a wide range of exclusive original programs, including several “Star Trek” series, “The Good Fight” and “The Stand.” It starts at $4.99 per month (with pricier premium plans as well) and is easy to get on your Roku device.
How much is Paramount Plus on Roku?
Paramount Plus has two subscription plan options available currently. With its “Essential” package, you can stream all of the content offered by the platform with limited commercial breaks for $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year. You can also get the “Premium” subscription for $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year, which lets you stream commercial-free.
How to sign up for Paramount Plus on Roku and add the channel
- First of all, you should tap on the Home button on your Roku remote.
- After that, head over to the “Streaming Channels” option on the menu on the left sidebar. This would initialize the Roku Channel Store.
- Then, you should select Search Channels and then fill in “Paramount.”
- After that, you should click on Paramount Plus when it will be displayed in the search results.
- After that, select Add Channel.
- The Paramount Plus app should now appear on the Home screen. Press Home and then select it.
- Next, after the app will be started, you should click on Sign Up For Paramount+.
- To finish the process, you should follow the instructions to choose the kind of subscription you want (Essential or Premium) and how often you want to be billed (monthly or annually) and finish creating your account.
How to activate Paramount Plus on Roku
In case, if you already were an owner of a Paramount Plus account before you install the app on your Roku, it’s easy to activate the Roku Paramount Plus account without laboriously entering an email address and password using the remote control. To do that, you should follow some steps below:
- First of all, you should open the Paramount Plus app on your Roku.
- After that, you should click on Sign In.
- Then, you should select On the Web when you will be given a choice how to sign in.
- Next, you should remember the five-digit code that appears.
- After that, you should visit a web browser on your computer or phone, go to paramountplus.com/roku.
- You should type in the code when requested.
- Within a few minutes, you should be logged into Paramount Plus on your Roku.
Which Roku devices work with Paramount Plus
In order to be able to add the Paramount Plus channel to your Roku device, you should make sure that your device is compatible with it. The service is compatible with almost all current and contemporary Roku models. If you have an older Roku, though, it’s possible you may be unable to install the app.
The Paramount Plus app currently works with the following Roku models:
- Some Roku 2 models
- Roku 3 and 4
- Roku Ultra and Ultra LT
- Some Roku LT models
- Some Roku HD models
- Roku Streaming Stick (3500x or later)
- Roku Ultra
- Roku Premiere and Premiere+
- Roku Express and Express+
- Roku TV
- 4k Roku TV
It’s often easier to see which models don’t work with Paramount Plus. These models are specifically not supported:
- Roku LT (2400X, 2450X)
- Roku HD (2500X)
- Roku 2 HD (3000X)
- Roku 2 XD (3050X)
- Roku 2 XS (3100X)
- Roku Streaming Stick (3400X and 3420X)
How to cancel Paramount Plus on Roku using a Roku device?
- First of all, you should check out the list of all installed channels on your Roku and move the cursor to the Paramount+ channel to highlight it.
- After that, you should take the remote control and tap on the “*” button on it.
- Then, you should choose “Manage Subscription” which you can find in the menu and click on “Cancel Subscription”.
- To finish the process, you should confirm your subscription cancellation. From here, you would no longer be subscribed to this channel.
Hope this article was helpful for you.