If you’ve ever been to an electronic store, you may have noticed that the Smart TVs section looks very attractive with TVs that display some beautiful pictures. All of this visual content can be viewed in the Store Mode. You may wonder what this mode is used for? It is used to show how well the TV can create output as well as the sound quality and quality of the speakers. This mode is used on many TV modes especially the ones from Hisense Smart TV. If you’ve decided to sell your TV or just want to show a quick review of it, you may wonder how to switch the Store Mode on. Keep on reading.
Demo Modes is a great opportunity to access a few basic settings and view the basic qualities of pictures or sound for those, who are planning to purchase a new TV are super useful for those who are planning to purchase a TV. You’re able even to see certain features of the TV’s OS.
How to turn on Store Mode / Demo Mode on Hisense Smart TV
Store Mode or Demo mode is what you have seen in a TV shop where the seller advertising their television by playing some videos and images.
Basically, when setting up a Hisense Smart TV, you have a chance to either choose Store mode or Home mode, users who plan to buy a TV for their own usage usually finish up picking the Home mode. As consequence, they may get confused about how to turn their TV back into the store Mode to show its basic qualities to others. you’ll get your TV stuck in advertising images and video loops. However, when your TV isn’t in Demo Mode, you’ll be able to get apps on it.
It’s very simple to turn on your Hisense tv from store mode.
Below, you’ll also see how to switch on unknown resources on Hisense TV, so you may be interested that the source can be changed on your Samsung TV, Hisense TV, Roku TV, etc
There are several ways of switching the Store Mode or Demo Mode on your Hisense Smart TV. So, keep on reading to view the methods:
If you want to switch on Store Mode/Demo Mode on Hisense Smart TV using the remote, you should follow the steps which would be mentioned in the section below:
- First of all, you should switch on your Hisense Smart TV and take the TV remote with you.
- After that, you should click on the Home button on your Hisense TV Remote.
- Then, you should tap on the Settings option.
- Next, you should take a look beneath the Settings menu, and choose Device Preferences.
- After that, there will be the Retail Mode displayed. When you choose it, you’ll be asked about enabling or disabling it.
Since then, the Store Mode/Demo Mode would be enabled on the remote on your Hisense Smart TV.
Not only the Store mode can be switched on without the remote, but the volume on Hisense TV can also be controlled without the remote.
If you want to switch off Store Mode/Demo Mode on Hisense Smart TV without the remote, you should follow the steps which would be mentioned in the section below:
- First of all, you should click on the power button on the TV that will be at the sides or the back panel.
- After that, there would be a menu button displayed, you should click on it.
- Then, you should head to Settings via the channel and volume up and down buttons.
- Next, you should head to Device Preferences via the channel down button.
- After that, you should use the channel down button to head and click on the Retail Mode option and then you should tap on the OK button on the TV.
- There you’ll be asked if you want to turn the Store Mode on for our Hisense Smart TV.
How to reset your Hisense Smart TV
Of course, if you want to enable the Store Mode, you should first try the methods above, but if you have been using a new Hisense Smart TV and now you want to sell it then this is the method for you. Moreover, resetting your Hisense Smart TV can fix many bugs on your old Hisense Smart TV. So, to do that, you should follow the steps which would be displayed in the section below:
- First of all, you should go to the setting option via the Arrow buttons
- After that, you should use the channel down button and head to the support menu
- Then, you should tap on restore to factory default
- Next, you should click on OK to process further
- When the process would be finished, you’ll see an initial setup process in front of the TV screen
- To complete the process, you should make sure that you’ve chosen “ store mode” while setting up your Hisense Tv
Since then, your TV will be in Store Mode and you’ll be able to show its basic features.
How to switch on unknown sources on your Hisense TV
The sources can not only be switched on but also changed on the Hisense TV.
If you want to turn on unknown sources on your Hisense TV, you should follow the steps which would be mentioned in the section below:
- First of all, you should head to the setting menu
- After that, you should tap on Personal Options.
- Then, you should click on Security.
- To complete the process, you should tap on Unknown Sources and switch it On.
Is it possible to control your Hisense TV with your iPhone
Yes, it’s possible. To do that, you’ll only be required to install some compatible Remote apps where those apps can be connected to your TV wirelessly to use Hisense tv without remote
- How to download Disney Plus on Hisense Smart TV and watch Disney content online
- How to reset Hisense TV in a few steps
Is it good to reset Hisense TV for store mode
Basically, resetting your Hisense Smart TV, especially if it’s been in use would cause returning back to default mode. However, if your TV has been bought some time ago, it would have no serious consequence if you reset Hisense Smart TV.
Not knowing how to get your Hisense Smart TV back to the Store Mode is a very expected problem that is familiar to many users. The main thing is that you shouldn’t worry so much about that, as this issue can be easily solved by the methods that have been displayed in the section above even if you don’t have a remote. I hope that after you have read our article, you’ll be able to put your TV back into the Demo Mode.