As nowadays the market of techs has become a lot bigger, Samsung isn’t an exception. It has a wide range of tablet models, so it can be difficult sometimes to search for guides for specific features depending on your particular device.
Screenshots are helpful as you can just take a photo of useful information without doing any efforts to write it down or to remember it. So, how to do a screenshot on your Samsung tablet? The information below will provide you with three methods of doing that.
How to make screenshot on your Samsung tablet
At first, you can try to make a screenshot with the most common method. To do that, you should follow some instructions which would be displayed below:
- First of all, you should open the content that you want to screenshot. As it was mentioned above, you can screenshot anything, from text messages to apps.
- Then, you should find the power button and volume buttons on your Samsung tablet.
- After that, you should place one finger on the power button and another one on the volume button. You should do a quick click on them at once. Here you are, the screenshot is done now.
If you have completed the process in an appropriate way, your Samsung device will take a photo of the content which was displayed on your screen. All the screenshots can be viewed in your media, you can also send them or post them on social media using your photo gallery.
In case, if your model of the device doesn’t support this method, the solution will be to try the technique below.
How to make screenshot using Palm Swipe
There are a lot of Samsung tablet models which give a restriction to people to take a screenshot by using the Palm Swipe. In case the Palm Swipe feature is supported by your Samsung tablet, you can switch this feature on in order to photo the content of your screen by using it.
To make a screenshot on your Samsung tablet using Palm Swipe, you should follow the prompts which would be displayed in the section below:
- First of all, you should Swipe down from the top of the tablet screen. After that, you will se that the Settings icon will be displayed and then the settings menu will be opened.
- Then, you should head to the Advanced Features and tap on it in order to let the menu open.
- After that, you should switch the Palm swipe to capture on. To see whether the Palm Swipe is supported by your tablet, you should take a look, if there is no Palm swipe to capture option, it means that the feature isn’t supported by your device.
- After you have finished the process above, you can start to take screenshots. To do that, you should put the edge of your hand on the right side of the screen and then swipe from right to left across the screen.
Take a note, that your tablet’s on-screen keyboard shouldn’t be displayed, because in this case, the feature may not work.
How to make screenshot using the third-party screenshot apps
There is a wide range of third-party apps that gives you an opportunity to take screenshots. For example, you can install Screenshot Easy, Super Screenshot, and Screenshot Capture Recorder. There are a lot of options that are included in those apps such as shooting, editing, and sharing.
If you don’t know how to screenshot on a Samsung tablet, you can utilize a free third-party screenshot app, which could be a good choice.
All in all, there is nothing complicated.