Basically, Tubi TV is an online streaming service. Chiefly, it is an ad-supported over the top streaming service in America. Indeed the paid streaming services, like Netflix, Hulu, Sling TV, Tubi TV is ad-supported free streaming service that is being run by Fox corporation.
Tubi TV is the best choice for those people who are looking for the best streaming service with free content. With which you can stream your favorite content for free from popular platforms like MGM, Paramount, Lionsgate, etc.
Well, we have to thank Fox Corporation for the fact that we can watch Tubi’s content for free. Chiefly, Fox Corporation has bought the Tubi streaming service for $440 billion. As a result, we’re now able to stream such excellent content for free. The Tubi app gives you an opportunity to access over 20,000+ movies and TV shows on various streaming devices.
What is the main features of Tubi
The features below make the Tubi app a perfect choice:
- Extensive library of movies and TV shows
- High Definition video streaming
- User-friendly app with an intuitive interface
- Various genres and titles to keep you engaged
- Parental control facility
- Multiple devices compatibility
- Personalized updates
Is Tubi TV available on LG Smart TV
Unfortunately, there is no separate Tubi app available for LG Smart TV. As a result, you won’t be able to use the traditional downloading method to get the Tubi app on your Smart TV. Fortunately, there is an alternate solution for you. Certainly, you will find it below.
How to cast Tubi TV on LG Smart TV from Android
- First of all, you should launch the Tubi TV app on your Android mobile from the Google Play Store.
- Then, your Android mobile and Smart TV should be connected to the same WIFI network.
- After that, you should open the Tubi TV app on your mobile and follow the on-screen prompts to enter the app.
- Then, then toogle the ‘Screencast’ option on your mobile by pulling down the quick toggle panel.
- Now, your mobile will search for the available devices nearby.
- Choose your LG Smart TV and allow the devices to pair.
- Within a couple of seconds, your mobile screen will get casted to your Smart TVs screen.
- In the end, you should launch the Tubi TV app on your smartphone and play a movie to watch it on your LG Smart TV.
How to cast Tubi TV on LG Smart TV from iPhone
- Firstly, the Tubi TV should be launched on your iPhone from the App Store.
- After that, you should be sure that your iPhone and LG Smart TV are connected to the same WIFI network.
- Then, you should switch on the Cast option on your LG TV.
- Next, open the Tubi TV app and play a video as you wish.
- After, click on the cast option which you will find at the top-right corner of the video being played.
- Now, the devices available for casting will be searched by your iPhone.
- In the end, you should choose your LG Smart TV and wait until the devices get paired from the list
In this way, you will be able to get and watch the Tubi TV content on your LG Smart TV without any sideloading methods.
All in all the Tubi TV is one of the best streaming services. Unfortunately, the Tubi Tv app has no support for LG TV at this point. That isn’t a problem, as you can use the screen mirroring feature on your smartphones to get Tubi TV content on your large screen.