Stickers have become an integral part of most social networks, messengers, and other various applications. They have become an entire culture among young users. Snapchat has not been spared, which contains a large collection of different stickers that you can add to your Stories. You can also create your own unique stickers.
But what to do if you accidentally add a sticker that doesn’t match your needs. You can, of course, delete it. And in this article, we’ll tell you how to do it.
How to delete stickers from snap
If you want to delete a sticker from snap after you’ve added it, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, tap and hold the sticker you to remove from the screen;
- Move the sticker to the right side, where the trash icon should appear;
- Slide away the unwanted sticker into the trash can.
Once you’ve completed these steps, the sticker will disappear from your screen. But you can find and use it again at any time.
How to remove your own stickers from Snapchat
As we said above, you can create your own stickers. In case you don’t like or don’t need a sticker anymore, you can delete it. To do this, follow the instructions below:
- First of all, open the Snapchat app;
- Make a snap of anything you want to access to the sticker gallery;
- Tap on the sticker icon to the right of the screen;
- Select the scissors icon;
- Tap and hold the sticker you want to delete and wait till the pop-up message appears at the bottom;
- Tap “Delete”.
Be careful not to accidentally remove a sticker that you did not intend to remove. If you do, you will not be able to get it back. You will have to create a new one.
Featured image credit: screenrant