In today’s world, streaming is starting to beat television. Many new services with the most varied series and movies are appearing. Today you no longer need to wait for your favorite series to be shown on TV according to the schedule. You can put it on your TV in a few clicks.
The online features of your TV or special media consoles like Apple TV can help you with that. This is a set-top box specially developed by Apple to improve your experience of watching all kinds of shows. You can view all the most popular streaming services and other applications on it.
Among these services, we would like to highlight Hulu. This is a very well-known and popular service with thousands of different projects in its library. In Hulu, their original projects are also available. If you’re looking for a platform where you can comfortably view your favorite shows, Hulu can be perfect to do this. But is Hulu available on Apple TV?
Is Hulu available on Apple TV
The answer to this question is simple and will surely make you happy, Yes, the Hulu app is available on Apple TV. You can simply install it, subscribe to their service, and freely watch your favorite shows. Also, Hulu is still available on devices such as Fire Sticks, PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Android, iOS, Samsung TV, and other devices. Hulu is also available to watch even on the Nintendo Switch.
How to install Hulu on Apple TV
If you have a 2nd or 3rd generation Apple TV, then the classic version of the Hulu app should be pre-installed on your device. But note that it has fewer features than the newer version. If you have a newer version of Apple TV, you need to download the app through the Apple TV App Store. It’s pretty easy to do. To do this, you need to:
- Sign up for the Hulu service
- Turn on your TV and connect your Apple TV to the Internet
- Next, open the App Store
- Select Search from the home screen at the top
- Type “Hulu“
- From the list that appears, select the Hulu app
- Press “Get“, you will be asked to enter your Apple Id
Once installed, the app will be available on your Apple TV every time it is downloaded to the home screen. You just need to run it and sign in to your account.
What internet speed does Hulu need
Hulu does not require super-fast Internet speeds for its stable operation. The service can also adjust the quality of the picture to the speed of the connection to avoid freezes.
- The minimum speed you need for standard picture quality is 1.5Mbps
- If you want 720p HD quality then you need at least 3Mbps
- If you have a good TV with Full HD screen you want to watch content in this resolution, then you need at least 6Mbps
- Hulu Live TV streaming requires a connection speed of 8Mbps or more
- And if you want to watch your favorite shows in the best quality 4K then you need an even more powerful internet connection, with a minimum speed of 16Mbps
As you can see the requirements for the Internet are not so high. Any provider in today’s world can give you that speed.