Disney Plus is a streaming service from Disney, that allows you to get access to Disney, Marvel, and Pixar original content (both nostalgia one and new releases). Disney Plus is available on a variety of devices, including Roku, Android, iOS, PlayStation, Xbox, and many others.
Once you get a Disney Plus subscription, you get access to a full library of Disney content, both legacy, and new releases. If you’re enjoying Star Wars, Disney, Marvel, or Pixar movies and series – you may want to add Disney Plus to your Roku device. And here’s how.
How to install Disney Plus on Roku
You can add Disney Plus to any Roku device that’s compatible with Disney Plus (see the section below for more details). Here’s how to add Disney Plus streaming channel to your Roku:
- Take the Roku remote and press the Home button.
- Scroll down to Streaming Channels and press OK.
- Choose Search and press OK.
- Search for Disney Plus and select it.
- Choose Add Channel and press OK. In case PIN is required – enter it.
- Now, press the Home button and choose Disney Plus streaming channel.
- Sign in with your Disney Plus account credentials and follow on-screen instructions.
What Roku devices are compatible with Disney Plus?
In general, you can get Disney Plus on almost every Roku device, including Roku Express, Roku Express 4K+, Roku Streambar, Roku Streambar, Roku TVs, Roku Ultra, Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku 1, Roku 2, and so on.
If you have a Roku device with the latest version of OS, you can get Disney Plus.
However, there are some Roku devices that aren’t compatible with Disney Plus. These include:
- Roku 2 HD models 3000X and 3050X
- Roku 2 XS model 3100X
- Roku HD model 2500X
- Roku Streaming Stick models 3400X and 3420X
- Roku LT model 2400X and 2450X
However, those are old Roku devices, so in case you have a more recent Roku – you’re free to install and use Disney Plus.