WhatsApp is free to download messenger app for smartphones. To send messages, images, videos, or audio, you need only the Internet. The service is very similar to text messaging services, but because WhatsApp uses the Internet to send messages, the cost is significantly lower.
People also use WhatsApp in order to share their opinions. So the app has a quite good option “Creating a poll”. The information below will help you to push the usage of the app to its limits.
How to create a WhatsApp poll
It doesn’t require a lot of time to create a poll that is beautiful and interactive and will be shared on WhatsApp. Here are a few simple steps to do that:
- Create a poll. Use a poll creation form to create your own poll in a few seconds. All you need to do is just type in your question and add answer options, then, click the create button.
- Then, go to “My items”. When the poll is done, go to your items dashboard and find the poll that you have created. Your items dashboard is where are the polls, quizzes, surveys and forms you create will be saved.
- Click on “Embed and Share”. Tap on the “Embed & Share” option which is associated with your poll. A popup window will appear then. Make sure that you have selected the “Share Link” tab.
- Share your poll on WhatsApp. Tap on the WhatsApp icon to share directly to WhatsApp or copy the link that appears in the dialog box in order to manually share it in any WhatsApp conversation, channel, or group.
What are the tips for WhatsApp poll
When you have already understood how to create a poll, below you can find a few quick tips that may help you to make sure that the polls which you are creating are made as good as you can:
- Focus on users. Before you start the creation of a poll, take a while for thinking about your audience. What type of polls they may enjoy. Which question would catch their attention and make them want to share their answer.
- Get them curious. Show your audience what other people have answered only after they cast their vote. In this way, you will play to your audience’s natural curiosity. It is not as difficult as you may. think. Just you should make sure that the box next to “Allow viewing resultd before voting” is not checked.
- Keep your WhatsApp Poll Concise. You should keep your question, description and answer options short and sweet to let your audience to be able to understand everything at first glance and participate without giving it a second thought.
- Make it simple to answer. You should do your best in order to cover all relevant answer options so that it’s easy and simple for your audience to find an answer that fits. You should also avoid overlapping answers. If the purpose of your goal accepts, you may consider allowing users to suggest their own answers, in some cases.
- Analyze results. You also may use the results dashboard in order to analyze the number of responses, response rate, and more so you can make your poll better.
What are main reasons to create a poll
There are many reasons to create a poll. The poll may help you to have fun, start a great conversation and have some understanding of public opinion. Here are a few more:
- Engage your audience. Polls is a simple way to engage your audience. People like to participate in polls to share their opinion, and learn what others think.
- Learn about your audience. You may use the poll in order to ask questions that may help you understand your audience better.
As you can see, creating a poll isn’t difficult at all.