The Internet is an essential part of our life nowadays and for some reason, if you won’t be able to access it on your smartphone or any other device really annoys you.
In case you are an owner of a Hisense Smart TV and you have faced some issues in connecting it to your WiFi network or a wired network for accessing the internet, then no need to worry. The information below will fully explain how to solve this problem following some simple steps.
In case you don’t know how to connect Hisense TV to a WiFi network or a wired network and if your Hisense TV won’t connect to WiFi, you can follow the steps given below to connect Hisense Smart TV to WiFi.
How to connect Hisense TV to WiFi
The process of connecting a Hisense TV to a Wi-Fi network isn’t as tough as you may think and all you need is just to follow the steps below:
- First of all, you should switch on your TV and find the menu button on the remote.
- After that, you should tap on the button and go to the “Settings” section.
- Then, you should select the “Network.”
- Next, you should click on “Network Information” in order to make sure that the TV is already connected to the Internet.
- In case, if your device isn’t connected to the Internet, you should click on the “Network Configuration” option.
- Then, you should select “Wireless” and choose your Wi-Fi network.
- In the end, you should fill in your password and click on the “OK” button on your remote. Your TV should now be connected to the network, in order to give you an opportunity to change your settings and enjoy numerous streaming platforms on a large screen.
How to connect a Hisense TV to a wired Network
If you don’t have a Wi-Fi network or it’s not working, there is another solution. It’s possible to connect the device to the internet, and it involves using your ethernet cable. Most Hisense TVs feature a built-in port for this cable to make things easier.
In order to connect your wired network, you should follow some steps which are mentioned below:
- First of all, you should search for an ethernet cable compatible with the port on your Hisense TV.
- Then, you should plug in one end of your cable to the internet router and connect the other to the TV. It’s important to connect both ends properly. There will be a click when plugging the item in, indicating a successful link.
- After that, you should access to Hisense TV settings using your remote.
- Next, you should look through the window and click on the “Network” section.
- Then, you should open the “Network Configurations” screen.
- In the end, you should switch on LAN and follow the further instructions to link your Hisense TV to your ethernet network.
What you should do if your Hisense TV isn’t connected to the Internet
If after you have tried both methods of connecting your device to the network, but your Hisense TV still can’t connect to the internet there is a solution to this problem:
Restart the device
The best solution is often the easiest one. To restart your device you should follow the steps below:
- First of all, you should hit the “Menu” button on the remote.
- After that, you should click on the “Support” option and tap on “Enter” in order to confirm your choice. It depends on your model, the “Enter” key may also show up as “Select” or “OK.”
- Then, you should head to “Self Diagnosis” and click on the “Enter” button.
- Next, you should tap on “Reset.” It should be the final option on the list.
- In order to finish the process, you should fill in your PIN to confirm your decision and reset your TV to factory settings. Wait for your device to reboot and try the above steps to connect to the internet.
All in all, the process of connecting your Hisense Smart TV to the Internet isn’t as complicated as you may think. Hope that this article has helped you to understand everything about connecting your device to the WiFi.