In case, if you have never used Snapchat before, or you haven’t surfed through the features except for chatting with your friends, you may not know what subscriptions are and how to access them.
Snapchat subscriptions might appear daunting while using it for the first time. Although there’s nothing complicated in the process of managing them, moreover, due to some additional options, you will be able to see only the content which you want. As Snapchat gains popularity and makes a lot of updates, it’s important to keep on top of subscriptions.
The popular social media format continuously receives new components, including cross-platform accessibility. Content-sharing makes managing content for each individual user all the more meaningful.
The article below will provide you with information that will explain to you which subscriptions there are on Snapchat, how they may be found and how to subscribe to new content using the mobile app.
What subscriptions there are on Snapchat
On Snapchat, subscriptions mean a lot. It works the same as on YouTube. Subscriptions make it easier for you to view the content which will be interesting for you and which was uploaded by the people you follow.
In addition to this, you won’t need to pay to subscribe to the creator, all that is need to be done is just to follow a Snapchat account in order to be able to stay updated on their activity.
To find and subscribe to various accounts on Snapchat in the Discover tab, you should follow the steps which will be mentioned below:
How to subscribe to accounts on Snapchat
To subscribe to accounts on Snapchat, you should follow the prompts which would be displayed below:
- First of all, you need to open the Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Then, you should click on “Discover” which is located in the lower right corner of the screen.
- After that, you should find the creators you would like to subscribe to. To do that, you can use the search bar, or you may also scroll down. After you have found the creator you would like to subscribe to, you should click and hold down on the tile and click on “Subscribe.”
- To finish the process, you should tap on “Done.”
Then, you will be able to see the subscriptions which would be displayed at the top of that Discover tab. If you want to view some of those creators, you should just tap the tile of the subscription.
In order to manage who you’re subscribed to and how often you receive notifications, you should just click on the three dots which you may find at the top of the Discover tab and click on “Manage Subscriptions and Notifications.”
How to unsubscribe on Snapchat
There’s also nothing complicated in the process of unsubscribing. If you want to unsubscribe someone on Snapchat, you should follow the instructions which would be displayed in the section below:
- First of all, you should click on and hold the story to which you would like to unsubscribe.
- After that, you should tap on the “subscribed” icon.
- After you have unsubscribed the creator, you will see the “subscribe” option displayed again. If you want to get rid of similar content, you should click on the “see less like this” option.
It it possible to follow someone anonymously on Snapchat?
Snapchat also provides you with an opportunity to view other users’ stories. In case you don’t follow them, or you are friends, it will still be possible. The stories need to be set to public for you to see them.
All in all, Snapchat is a perfect choice for people who like secure and full-featured social media. The users of Snapchat are provided with different opportunities, for example, you can chat with your friends, do some photos, you can even view your favorite content on Snapchat.
So, to sum up, there’s nothing complicated in the processes which were mentioned above. The only thing is, you should know how to do that.