Are you starting to play Blox Fruits? To quickly understand how this game works, you’ll first need to understand the basic mechanics of the game. For example, you’ll have to constantly raise your level to pass new islands and earn new prizes to get access to new content.
If you play and engage in various random activities, it will take you a very long time to level up. However, there are a few tips for new players that you should learn to earn new levels in Blox Fruits quickly.
What you should do to level up in Blox Fruits quickly
As in any MMO RPG, the fastest way to level up is to do the quests. I would recommend that you concentrate on completing your quests. You can quickly find them with exclamation points next to the quest keepers.
I would also recommend that newcomers use different codes to level up quickly. Also, you can play with friends, so you will pass the quests faster and have more fun.
Another thing you should pay attention to is the correct development of your character. To pass the quests faster, you will need a strong personality. So choose wisely where to spend your progress points. Let’s look at some critical beginner’s tips and tricks a little closer.
What codes can you redeem at the beginning of Blox Fruits
One possibility for a quick upgrade is special codes for newcomers. You can activate them in Roblox, and they can temporarily increase the experience you get. Or, for example, increase temporary damage. A full list of such codes is below:
- GAMERROBOT_YT – 2x EXP Boost.
- EXP_5B – double EXP.
- RESET_5B – reset stats.
- Sub2Fer999 – 2x EXP Boost.
- Enyu_is_Pro – 2x EXP Boost.
- Magicbus – 2x EXP Boost.
- JCWK – 2x EXP Boost.
- Starcodeheo – 2x EXP Boost.
- Bluxxy – Boost.
- fudd10_v2 – 2x Beli.
- SUB2GAMERROBOT_EXP1 – 30 min 2x XP Boost.
- SUB2GAMERROBOT_RESET1 – Stat reset.
- THEGREATACE – EXP Boost.
- Axiore – 15 min x2 EXP Boost.
- TantaiGaming – 15 min of x2 EXP.
- Fudd10 – $1.
- STRAWHATMAINE – 15 min of x2 EXP.
- BIGNEWS – in-game title.
- SUB2UNCLEKIZARU – Stat Reset.
- SUB2NOOBMASTER123 – EXP Boost.
- Sub2Daigrock – 15 min x2 EXP Boost.
You can use these codes multiple times. However, remember that they change frequently, so if your code doesn’t work, you should google it, maybe this code is already inactive, and you need a new one.
What islands should you choose with your level in Blox Fruits
The world in Blox Fruits is divided into many different islands. You don’t want to go straight to an island with many enemies. Also, I wouldn’t start on an island with PvP. There is a rough list of islands by level. Once you reach at least a minimum level, you can go to the next island. Before that, I don’t advise you to go there. The list of islands by level:
- The first sea
- Starter Pirate Island: 0-10 Level
- Starter Marine Island: 0-10 Level
- Jungle: 15-30 Level
- Pirate Village: 30-60 Level
- Desert: 60-90 Level
- Frozen Village: 90-120 Level
- Middle Island: 100 Level
- Marine Fortress: 120-150 Level
- Skylands: 150-200 Level
- Prison: 190-275 Level
- Colosseum: 225-300 Level
- Magma Village: 300 Level
- Underwater City: 375-450 Level
- Fountain City: 625-700 Level
- The second sea
- The Cafe: Safe zone
- Usoap’s Island: 700 Level
- Kingdom of Rose: 700-850 Level
- Green Zone: 875-925 Level
- Graveyard: 950-975 Level
- Mansion: 1000 Level
- Dark Arena: 1000 Level
- Snow Mountain: 1000-1050 Level
- Cursed Ship: 1000-1325 Level
- Hot and Cold: 1100-1200 Level
- Ice Castle: 1350-1400 Level
- Forgotten Island: 1425-1475 Level
- The third sea
- Castle on the Sea: Safe zone
- Port Town: 1500-1575 Level
- Hydra Island: 1575-1675 Level
- Great Tree: 1700-1750 Level
- Floating Turtle: 1775-2000 Level
- Haunted Castle: 1975-2075 Level
- Sea of Treats: 2075-2275 Level
I think you noticed that in addition to the islands, the world is divided into three seas. It is also divided into levels. For smooth and fast leveling, you should take islands you can overpower. It makes no sense to go straight to the island for level 100 because you just can not beat anyone there.