Amazon Prime isn’t just the expedited shipping that most people think of when they hear something about it. It’s a subscription service that gives members access to a variety of Amazon benefits. Amazon Prime offers many benefits, such as movies, music, online literature, and more. It turns out that it works the way that a user pays for a subscription to one service, and then gets access to everything Amazon puts out.
It’s versatile and convenient for everybody. That’s why this service has been in the lead for a long time. For just one subscription this service opens up a lot of options that people need in today’s world. However, we need to look more closely at what you can get by subscribing to Amazon Prime.
What’s a subscription to Amazon
If you’re not a Prime member, you’re probably wondering what Amazon Prime is and if it’s worth your money. No wonder it’s being talked about since it’s one of the most popular companies. Amazon Prime is more than just fast shipping. It’s a subscription service that gives members access to various Amazon perks.
Benefits include expedited two-day shipping, access to Amazon exclusive offers, and many other Amazon-centric benefits. The algorithm is that a customer pays for a monthly subscription or an annual subscription, whatever you prefer, and ends up becoming a Prime member.
The service works in such a way that Prime members get a lot of benefits. The biggest benefit, however, is a free one or two-day shipping on most items sold by Amazon. These aren’t all that Amazon has to offer, though. If you are an active user of the Amazon store and you need to repeat orders or view archived Amazon orders, you can do so, but before you do, read the post.
- How to share your Amazon Wish List
- How to use Amazon Fire TV without the Internet
- How to view archived orders on Amazon
What does an Amazon Prime subscription open and what is the price
To begin with, in order to understand what opportunities before you will open a subscription to Amazon Prime, it’s necessary to understand what kind of service it’s. Because usually when people hear the name Amazon Prime they immediately think of shipping. However, this isn’t all that Amazon will offer you. If you visit the home page you will see so many sections that there is a risk of getting confused and lost.
When you open the Amazon Prime page in any browser, you see a full list of what the company has to offer in the top bar. There’s a lot to choose from, and it’s only $14.99 a month. Otherwise, you can get a membership for $139 per year. The main benefit of Prime is free two-day shipping, but Prime members also get streaming Amazon Video, Amazon Prime Music, Prime Reading, and Amazon Photos. If you want to subscribe separately to Amazon Prime Video it will cost $8.99 per month.
In addition, by the way, a subscription to this service costs very little compared with what they give to their clients. So you can also give access to several other people, provided that you live in the same house. That is, you can have one subscription with your partner or your children. Also, if you are a user and fan of Paramount Plus, you should be interested to know if Paramount Plus is included with Amazon Prime.
What features does an Amazon Prime subscription offer
The most popular thing people use when they subscribe to Amazon Prime is the super-fast shipping and the ability to watch Amazon Prime Video. Of course, there are a lot of other cool features on the subscription, but that’s what people use most often. All the features that an Amazon Prime subscription provides:
- Same or next-day delivery. The most popular offer from Amazon. It’s very convenient to get food or small appliances that you don’t have the strength to wait for. The main thing is that your order is over 35 dollars.
- Unlimited photo storage. All Amazon clients start with 5GB of free storage with Amazon Drive. This includes everything from photos, videos, and documents to music files, and anything else you might want to keep there. As an Amazon Prime member, your free cloud storage plan is expanded to allow you to store unlimited photo files as part of Amazon Photos.
- Video streaming without ads. With Amazon Prime Video, in addition to being able to watch ad-free videos, you have the ability to watch great TV shows and all types of Prime movies from classics to modern movies. Right now Amazon Prime Video is just as good as Netflix or Hulu.
- Ad-free access to music. If you listen to a lot of streaming music online, Prime Music will turn your world upside down. Amazon maintains a library of more than a million songs and albums that any Prime member can access for free.
- Free access to Twitch. Gaming fans won’t be left out and will discover all the possibilities with a Twitch Prime subscription.
- Accessing Kindle eBooks. Amazon Prime members who own Kindle e-books or Kindle Fire devices can borrow free e-books from the library.
- Prime Day and deals. If you have a subscription, you have access to start early to participate in the Sale and buy something better. A Lightning Deal is a discounted item that is only available in a certain quantity for a certain period of time.
In fact, Amazon is releasing new stuff all the time, so maybe while I’m preparing this information for you, Amazon is releasing something new for all of us.
What steps to take to subscribe to Amazon Prime
Even though there is a lot of information on the Amazon Prime website, you should be able to figure out how to subscribe. To do so, follow these steps :
- To subscribe to Amazon Prime, open the page in your browser.
- Click on the ‘Hello’ icon at the top to sign up or log in to your account.
- Then sign in with your credentials or create a new account on Amazon Prime.
- Then follow the link to be able to sign up for a trial subscription.
- Then click on ‘Start your free 30-day trial ‘.
- After that, you will need to enter your bank card information. Even though this is a trial period, you must fill in the payment details so that the funds are automatically deducted after 30 days.
- Then click on ‘Continue’.
- Then fill in all the necessary information such as your name, address, and everything else you need.
If you follow the link I left behind, you won’t need to pay a subscription fee for the next 30 days. You have signed up for a 30-day trial period. After it ends, be prepared to pay $14.99/month.
- How to send a gift to someone on Amazon
- How to enable subtitles on Amazon Prime in a few simple steps
- How to cancel Showtime on Amazon Prime
How to cancel Amazon Prime
Amazon is a company that values its customers. In case you need help as well, you can contact support and ask your question. This includes a request to cancel your subscription and get your money back. Even if you’ve been subscribed for a year and then suddenly decide to cancel.
To save $139, you can do this. You can get your money paid for Amazon Prime back at any time. The store will cancel your subscription at your request and refund anything you didn’t use. Only from the $139 amount will there be a deduction for each month. For this you need:
- Under ‘Your Account’ click on ‘Manage Prime Membership’.
- After that confirm your action by clicking on ‘Don’t continue ‘.
Your membership will then be canceled. In today’s world, everyone is used to enjoying quality content, and people usually won’t settle for less. This is logical because the leading companies on the market in the field of streaming services are constantly competing with each other. Competing with each other to give their users the best service.
So sometimes there’s an opportunity for their customers to get a better service. For example, with Paramount Plus service, is a worthy contender in the world of streaming channels. If you put some effort and read the information, you can figure out how to watch Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime.