Today there are many different streaming services, such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, and so on. All of them, on the one hand, provide the same opportunities as you watch your favorite movies and series. However, all streaming platforms vary in price and the number of devices connected at the same time.
Once you sign up for any streaming service, you will always have a few burning questions about how everything works and what features you can use. For example, it might be limitations on simultaneous streaming, compatible devices, and personalization options. The streaming service Hulu is one of the giants in this area. For now, it is only available in the U.S., but despite this, it is very popular.
If you are a regular PC or Mac user and want to watch Hulu on your computer, then you should know that the streaming service gives you that option. So, here is how to watch Hulu on your Mac or PC.
How to watch Hulu on Mac
If you want to watch Hulu on your Mac, you have to be aware of these technical requirements:
- Your computer must have Mac OS X 10.6 or higher installed.
- You should have Adobe Flash Player 11.1 or higher installed.
- Minimum download speed of 1.15Mbps is required for smooth SD videos streaming.
If you want to watch a video on Hulu in 720p HD, your computer needs to be equipped with a 1.83GHz Intel Core Duo or faster processor, 256MB of RAM, 64MB of graphics memory. These are the minimum hardware configurations recommended by Hulu.
So, if you want to watch Hulu on your Mac, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, open your web browser and go to the Hulu official website.
- After that, sign up for Hulu or sign in to your Hulu account using your credentials. You can also start a trial on Hulu.
- Then, find the TV show or movie you want to watch on Hulu.
- Finally, just click on video you want to watch and that’s it.
Once you have completed these steps, you will be able to watch the Hulu streaming service on your Mac.
How to watch Hulu on PC
If you want to watch the Hulu streaming service on your PC, you have to follow these steps:
- At first, open the Hulu official website in your web browser.
- Then, sign in to your Hulu account. If you don’t have account, you can click “Start your free trial” to create a new profile, and start using Hulu.
- Next, click on the “Live TV” tab. This button looks like a lightning bolt icon between “Browse” and “My Stuff” in the upper left corner. It switches you to “Live View” mode. If you don’t see this button, it means Live TV is not included in your current subscription package.
- After that, click on the “All Channels” drop-down menu in the upper left corner of the TV guide. Live TV will open on the last channel with the Live guide on the left side. Here you can select channels.
- Choose a category to filter channels. You can choose “Recent Channels”, “All Channels”, or a category like “News”, “Sports”, or “Kids”.
- Click on the desired channel to play it.
- Finally, close the TV guide panel and enjoy a movie or TV show on Hulu.
Once you have completed these steps, you will be able to watch Hulu on your PC. You can also click on the minimize button to continue playing your live stream in a small pop-up window. Drag the pop-up player anywhere on your screen. Click the same button again to go back to the full-browser view.