Hulu is a great choice among the other streaming services which are available. It gives you an opportunity to watch live TV, stream content from various networks, and watch Hulu originals. Sometimes, users may not know how to get Hulu on their Vizio TV, so it’s time to know a bit more about this cool streaming platform.
In the United States, it’s one of the most popular streaming platforms. Hulu is quite common with Sling TV, Netflix, and Youtube TV, as it’s also a subscription-based streaming service. Hulu gives you an opportunity to watch more and above 60+ channels, many films and series, record live TV with 50 hours of cloud storage, Kid Shows, and Hulu Originals with the subscriptions. In addition to this, you can also incorporate add-ons like STARZ, HBO, Showtime, and many more.
How to download and watch Hulu on Vizio Smart TV
Vizio Smart TV is a great device with many benefits, but sometimes, you may face an issue to reset it to let it work better.
Basically, Hulu can be downloaded and can be used on Vizio Smart TV. It can be directly downloaded from the app store and further you’ll be able to entertain yourself while watching it. By the way, there’s one disadvantage of using the Hulu app, Sometimes, by the way, some users often face issues with loud commercials, but there’s not difficult in solving this problem.
So, let’s get down to downloading Hulu on your Vizio Smart TV. there are 2 methods:
- VIA TV (Vizio Internet Apps TVs)
- Vizio Smartcast TVs
How to download and watch Hulu on Vizio Internet Apps TVs (VIA TV)
It’s possible to watch Hulu on Vizio Internet Apps TVs (VIA TV). Moreover, it’s quite easy to head to the Playstore and directly install the app. So, if you want to download and watch Hulu on Vizio Internet Apps TVs, you should follow the prompts which would be mentioned in the section below:
- First of all, you should connect your TV to a Strong network or Internet. Then, you should head to Google Play Store on the TV.
- After that, you should hold the V button on your Vizio Internet Apps TVs (VIA TV) TV remote.
- Then, you should find or search for the Hulu app in the search box.
- Next, you should install the Hulu app, then, you should choose the option from the list and install it.
- To complete the process, you should open the app on your TV and Sign in with the Credentials, or if you don’t have an account, you should register for it.
How to watch Hulu on Vizio Smartcast TVs
Vizio Smartcast TVs are another way to watch Hulu. This app can’t be directly installed and found in the Playstore. The only way to download is so you can cast Chromecast compatible apps. In this TV Chromecast is inbuilt. So, if you want to watch Hulu on Vizio Smartcast TVs, you should follow the prompts which would be mentioned in the section below:
- First of all, you should take your Smartphone, and open the Play store. Then, you should download and install the Hulu app.
- After that, you should open the Hulu app after it’s been installed. Then, you should sign in with the username and password with your Hulu subscribed account.
- Then, you should take a look at the top right corner of the screen, there will be a cast icon displayed. You should tap on the icon to cast the Hulu to the Vizio Smartcast TVs.
- Next, you’ll see the name of the TV displayed on your Smartphone, you should tap on the Chromecast device to pair.
- Since then, you’ll be able to stream the videos on the Hulu app and it will be on the Vizio Smartcast TVs after the casting is done.
Is there initially Hulu in Vizio Smart TV
Yes, Hulu initially comes with the Vizio Internet Apps TVs (VIA TV). VIA TV can be directly installed from the Google Playstore. This TV was created by Google. After installing the app on your TV, you’ll be able to stream all your favorite content. By the way, Hulu is available on different devices, for example, you can get it on Roku.
Why Hulu doesn’t work on Vizio Smart TV
There are many causes, but the most common one is the problem with the server. In the Vizio Smartcast TVs, the Hulu is not available and the only option is to cast from your Smartphone. If the problem is in the server, you should head to the Play store and uninstall the Hulu app and restart the device. Then, you should install the app again on your TV.
How to watch Hulu on Apple TV in geo-restricted regions
Hulu, the same as Disney Plus, is under the Disney Walt Company’s ownership. It means, that it’s geo-restricted outside the United States. By the way, Disney Plus is a great platform for streaming also, so you can try to get it. If you want to watch Hulu on Apple TV in geo-restricted regions, you should follow the prompts which would be mentioned in the section below:
- First of all, you should subscribe to a credible VPN service. To my mind, ExpressVPN is one of the best choices.
- After that, you should download and install the VPN app on your Apple TV.
- Then, you should head to the ‘My Account’ option and start Smart DS on your VPN app.
- Next, you’ll need to confirm your choice when you receive the confirmation email. Then, you should add Smart DNS to your Apple TV.
- After that, you should head to Apple Tv’s setting and click on Network then, you should choose wi-fi.
- Then, you should tap on the name of your network and click on Configure DNS.
- Next, you should tap on Manual, and fill in the 2 DNS IP addresses you have received on your VPN account.
- Since then, you should restart your Apple TV.
- After that, you should open the Hulu App on Apple TV.
- Then, you should download and install the Hulu app from App Store on your Apple TV.
- To complete the process, you should Sign up/Log in to Hulu via your personal info.
- Since then, you’ll be able to view all of your favorite Hulu shows and movies on Apple TV.
As you can see, there’s nothing difficult in managing the Hulu app on different devices.