Snapchat – one of the most popular messengers in social media apps, which gives users the ability to exchange with each other disappearing messages. Among teenagers, it’s a trend to take selfies with different trends.
How to screen record on Snapchat on Android
If you want to screen record on Snapchat on your Android device, you can use Android’s screen recorder.
Users who have an Android device, to open the snap which they want to screenshot, may use their control panel and scroll down from the top of their device. There they should find the feature which is called the Screen Record and then click on the button in order to begin the recording. When you will see the timer has passed, the record will be successfully completed.
A screenshot warning won’t appear if you tap the stop icon to end the video.
The information below will provide you with some instructions that will help you to understand how to screen record on Snapchat on Android and iOS devices.
For Android devices:
- First of all, you should switch on the option. To do that, you should head to the Notification shade and there you should find and switch on the screen recording feature.
- After that, you should open the capture. After you have completed it, the phone will begin to capture. Then, you should open the Snapchat app and find the clip you want to save. After this you should just stop the recording.
- Next, you should crop it and then retain the result that you expected.
While doing this process, you should remember a few things:
- Keep in mind that when you have done the screenshot/record the photo/video of the sender, he/she will immediately be notified about that.
- Before trying this method, ask your friends to try it on them. There’s a wide range of third-party screen record snap chat android apps and even some shortcuts in Android’s app launcher before Android 10.
How to screen record on Snapchat on iPhone
To screen record on Snapchat on iPhone, you should follow the prompts below:
- First of all, you should head to control settings. There you should see the list of functions of your iPhone will be displayed. To open it, you should open the Control Center and then tap on Configure Controls.
- After that, you should switch on screen recording. You should take a look until you find the option which would be marked with a little red circle button, it’s called “Screen Recording”. You should click on the small green cross to add it to the list of controls.
- Then, you should get the capture. To do that, you should click on the button which will display two vertical lines.