Manufacturers of modern smart devices introduce many useful features into their devices. One of these features is device pairing. By using this feature, you can watch photos or videos, or anything else on your TV simply by connecting your smartphone to it. In this article, we will tell you how to pair your iPhone with Vizio TV.
How to pair your iPhone to Vizio TV
If you want to pair your iPhone to Vizio TV, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to download Vizio SmartCast Mobile App on your iPhone from App Store;
- After that, open this app and follow the instructions on the screen to create a Vizio account, or you can also continue as a guest;
- Once you set up the application, you will be prompted to get started;
- Then, you will see a list of Vizio SmartCast devices in your home. Select the device you want to pair with;
- Confirm the connection. You will see a 4-digit password displayed at the top of the screen. Simply enter this 4-digit password;
- Finally, you have connected the SmartCast Mobile app to your TV and can use it as a TV remote control, adjust settings and stream new content.
You have also to be aware that you can pair your iPhone with more than one Vizio device. There is a device selection option at the top of the screen. Simply add any other devices and you can control them with the app.
You can also pair multiple devices to your Vizio TV. For example, it can be your family member’s phone.
If you don’t see your devices showing in the list of available devices, you can try to check your TV’s WiFi connection. Your iPhone and TV must be connected to one network.