If you have signed up for TikTok, a cool short video posting app, not too long ago, you most likely have not yet had time to fully learn all the functions of the application.
Let’s imagine that you accidentally put the wrong profile picture on the TikTok app. Therefore, you would like to change it to the right one or make a new one. Fortunately, unlike changing your username, which is only possible once every 30 days, there is no limit on how many times you can change your profile picture on the platform.
In this article, we are going to tell you how to manage your TikTok profile picture and set a new one.
How to change profile picture on TikTok
If you want to change your profile picture on the TikTok app, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, open the TikTok app on your mobile device;
- Sign in to your account and navigate to your profile by tapping “Me”;
- After that, tap your current profile picture;
- Select “Change” and choose the way you want to change the photo. You can “Take a photo” or “Select from Gallery”;
- Find and choose a new profile picture or take one with your phone camera;
- Cut the photo, if necessary, and tap “Save”.
How to change profile video on TikTok
If, in addition to changing your profile photo, you also want to change your profile video, you can do so by clicking “Edit Profile” on the “Me” tab. Then select the option to change the profile photo or video. If you change the video, keep in mind that you will only be able to use the existing video, not record a new one.