Hulu is a popular streaming service that allows users to access a vast library of TV shows, movies, and live TV channels. It can be accessed on various devices, including Apple TV. And even though you can use multiple Hulu profiles, you will only have one account. So log out if you want to change it on your Apple TV.
There’s nothing complicated about logging out of Hulu on Apple TV. It’s intuitive and similar to how it’s traditionally done on all platforms and services. You’ll understand it one hundred percent and remember it forever.
So let’s get started!
How to sign out of Hulu on Apple TV
If you want to log out of your Hulu account on your Apple TV, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Hulu app on your Apple TV and click your profile icon.
- After that, select Account and click Log out.
- Finally, confirm this action by clicking Log out of Hulu.
Once you have completed these steps, you will sign out of Hulu. To ensure that the app closes appropriately, press the home button on the Siri remote to return to the home screen.
How to sign out of Hulu via the website
There’s one more way to log out of your Hulu account. It can be used to log out from Apple TV and any other device where your account is active. So here’s what you should do:
- Open a web browser on your computer or Apple TV and go to hulu.com.
- Then log in to your account.
- After that, click on your profile icon, which is located in the upper right corner.
- Then select the Watch Hulu on your Devices option.
- Next, click Manage Devices.
- Select your Apple TV from the list of devices and click Remove to complete the process.
Since then, you’ll be signed out of the Hulu account on that device.
How to log out of Hulu on all devices
If you have a Hulu account that you’ve logged into on multiple devices, you may want to log out of it on all devices to ensure your account’s security. Whether you’ve shared your account with someone else or want to switch to a new one, logging out of Hulu on all devices is simple.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open a web browser and go to hulu.com.
- Once you’re on the Hulu website, log in to your account using your email and password.
- You will see your account name in the top-right corner of the screen. Click on it and select Account from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the Your Account section and click Manage Your Account.
- Under the Privacy and Settings section, you’ll see the Log Out of All Devices option. Click on it.
- Finally, click Log Out to confirm.
After you confirm your action, Hulu will log you out of your account on all devices. This process may take a few minutes to complete.