Grubhub Inc. is an American online and mobile service that’s launched for food delivering and ordering. The owner is Just Eat Takeaway that connects diners with local restaurants. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois, and was founded in 2004.
Does Grubhub accept cash
Surely, Grubhub gives its users an opportunity to pay with cash and with other popular payment methods like credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Gift Cards also. You should be aware that it depends on the restaurant policy whether you can pay with cash or not. And so, your ability to pay with cash will depend on the restaurant from which you try to order the food.
Which Grubhub restaurants take cash
You won’t find an official list of restaurants that accept cash payment methods. So if you want to know if the restaurant accepts cash on Grubhub, you should follow the steps below:
- First of all, you should check out the information of your favorite restaurant on the app.
- After that, you should select the food items you would like to order.
- Then, you should head to the checkout page.
- In the end, you will have an opportunity to see the available payment methods.
So there’s information that some famous restaurants like Buffalo Wild Wings, IHOP, Burger King, Popeyes, KFC, Subway, Chipotle, Dunkin’, McDonald’s, Applebee’s, Wendy’s, Taco Bell, Denny’s, Famous Dave’s, Red Lobster, etc don’t take cash on Grubhub.
How to pay on Grubhub with cash
If you want to pay on GrubHub with cash, you should follow the steps below:
- First of all, you should open the app.
- After that, you should log into your account.
- Then, you should point your location.
- Next, you should select your favorite restaurant.
- Then, the food items that you want to order should be selected.
- After that, you should make sure that everything is right in the order and amount.
- Then, you should click on the place your order option.
- You should take a look at the accepted payment methods.
- Then, you should click on “Pay with Cash” option if it would be displayed.
- Next, you should finish the ordering process.
- Pay the cash to the Grubhub delivery execute.
Why it isn’t available to use cash on GrubHub
Not all restaurants that are placed on GrubHub accept cash as a payment method. According to Grubhub, only a few restaurants accept cash payments. In case the option to pay with cash isn’t displayed on the checkout page on the app or website, it means that you have ordered food from a restaurant that doesn’t take cash.
How to find restaurants that take cash on Grubhub
If you want to find a Grubhub restaurant that accepts cash, you should follow the steps below:
- First of all, you should open your web browser.
- After that, you should head to Google.com.
- Then, you should fill in the term “Grubhub Cash” in the search bar and click Enter.
- Most probably, the first search result will be something like “Find cash restaurants near you” from Grubhub.com.
- You should tap on that particular link.
- You will be redirected to an official Grubhub page in which you can find a list of restaurants that takes cash & deliver food to your doorstep.
All in all, GrubHub is a good service with a simple interface. There’s nothing complicated in the payment methods of GrubHub.