Often reviews not only help other people know if a product is worth buying, but they also help you understand what works and what doesn’t. This applies to absolutely all services, including Amazon. Feedback is a very important part of choosing products. If you wrote feedback on Amazon it will be saved there until the product is removed from the store.
This means that after posting a review on Amazon you can go back and make changes if, for example, you find that the long-term experience of owning the product is different from the first impression. You can also hide the review from prying eyes if you decide you don’t want other people to see it for whatever reason. So, here’s how you can easily find and edit your Amazon feedback.
How to view your Amazon feedback on a PC
If you buy a popular product, you may notice that there are often a lot of reviews for it. If you leave yours, after a while it may simply get lost among thousands of others. However, there are times when you need to review your review to remove or change it. In that case, follow these steps to find it using your PC:
- First of all, open a web browser and go to Amazon.
- Sign in to your account and tap on the “Account & Lists” option under your name.
- Then click on “Your Amazon profile” under “Ordering and shopping preferences”.
- After that, go to the “Community activity” section and click “View: All Activity”.
- Finally, just select “Reviews” from the drop-down list.
Once you have completed these steps, you will have access to all the reviews you have left on Amazon. You can scroll through them or find a specific review that you want to read again.
You can edit, delete, or hide any reviews right away. Just do the following:
- Once you have found your feedback, click on the three dots icon next to it.
- After that, you can select one of these options:
- Edit review
- Delete review
- Hide on my profile
With these features, you can show that you’ve changed your mind about the product.
How to view your Amazon feedback on an iPhone
If you are an iPhone user, you can easily shop and leave product reviews on Amazon using the app. You can also view existing feedback on it. To do so – follow these steps:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app on your iPhone and sign in to your account if needed.
- After that, go to your profile and select “Your Account”.
- Then select “Profile” under the “Personalized content” section.
- Now, scroll down and under the “Community activity” section select “Reviews“.
If you want to change, delete, or hide any of the reviews you’ve left, tap on the three dots next to the date of the review and select the desired action.
How to find your Amazon feedback on an Android device
If you want to find your Amazon feedback on your Android device, you can follow these instructions:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app on your Android device and sign in to your account if necessary.
- Then tap on the hamburger button at the top left corner of the screen and select “Your Account”.
- After that, select “Profile” under the “Personalized content” section.
- Finally, scroll down and under the “Community activity” section select “Reviews“.
Now, you can also edit any review, hide it, or even delete it if you no longer find it useful. To do this, simply click on the three dots next to the review. Then select the option you need.
- Does Amazon drug test job applicants or employees
- What streamings are included in Amazon Prime
- How to change your phone number on Amazon
What is Amazon seller feedback?
Amazon’s seller feedback system allows shoppers to learn more about previous shoppers’ experiences with different sellers. These reviews evaluate the speed and quality of fulfillment (which doesn’t apply to FBA sellers), as well as the consistency of the product description in the listing with the actual product received.
An Amazon seller can be rated on a scale of 1 to 5 stars. This allows you to rate the performance of the business. Each buyer has 90 days after purchase to leave feedback. Customers are asked questions about the seller’s approach to shipping, customer service, and overall buying experience. However, you should know that seller reviews aren’t about the quality of the product itself.
Customers can look at any seller’s rating to assess whether or not they want to buy from you. After all, Amazon seller feedback can be the deciding factor in making a purchase decision, especially for expensive, highly competitive items.