Tik Tok is a service for creating and watching short videos. This platform has quickly gained popularity among young people around the world. Bloggers use this application very actively. Sometimes, the average Tik Tok user wants to know who watched his or her video or profile. In this article, we will give you the answer to whether it is possible to find out who watched your videos and profile.
How to find who watched your TikTok videos
Unfortunately, you cannot see who has watched your TikTok videos because they are completely anonymous. However, you can find out the number of people who have viewed your videos. This number is important for you to make sure that your videos are gaining popularity.
How to find who watched your TikTok profile
Unfortunately, you cannot see who has viewed your profile on TikTok. After a recent update to TikTok, you cannot see the profile name of the people who have seen your profile, as they are completely anonymous. TikTok has decided to keep this information private.
But this feature is still available in previous versions of the app. So if you haven’t upgraded yet, this guide is for you.
If you’re using an older version of TikTok, you’ll get a notification of profile views that shows a list of people who have viewed your profile. This list will also display the names of users who have viewed your profile. But you have no way of finding out exactly when and how often the notifications are updated. However, the general observation is that your profile views are updated after 24 hours.
How to make your Tik Tok account private
If you don’t want to share your content with anyone, consider making your TikTok account private. If you want to make your account private, you have to follow these steps:
- Go to “Me” in the bottom-right corner;
- Select “three dots” or “three lines” icon in the top right corner;
- After that, tap “Privacy”;
- In this menu, switch on the Private Account.
In a private account, you have the ability to approve or reject new subscribers and to determine who can write you private messages. Remember that your profile picture, bio, and username are public.
How to see your TikTok videos view count
However, you can see your TikTok videos view count. Here’s what you should do:
- Open the TikTok app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android.
- Tap on the Me icon in the bottom-right corner.
- In your profile, you can see view count for each video in the bottom-left corner of each video. You aren’t receiving any notifications for the new video views, so I recommend you to check your profile to see how many video views you have.
How to see your TikTok videos likes and reposts count
You can also see likes and reposts count for your TikTok videos. Here’s how:
- Go to the TikTok app home screen and tap on Inbox tab at the bottom.
- Go to drop-down menu at the top.
- Filter notifications to see who liked, commended your videos. Also, you can see who followed or mentioned you in their videos or comments.
Featured image credit: uxdesign