Netflix has long been one of the most famous video-on-demand services and is rightfully considered to be such. After all, there is a huge library of various movies, series, and TV shows available, and you won’t miss a single trending project and will always have access to all Netflix features, no matter where in the world you’re in. All you need to do is sign up for a Netflix account, sign up for a plan, and install the app on your smart TV or other mobile devices.
If you have a Netflix account and wish to access it with your laptop so that you can enjoy unlimited, uninterrupted fun from anywhere then don’t worry as it can be done in a few simple steps.
How to create a Netflix account
The first thing you must do is register your Netflix account to access the library and other options. You have the option to start evaluating content on Netflix with a 30-day trial. For which it’s important you provide details of your email address, contact details, and credit card information.
If you’re interested in subscribing to a streaming service, the price will depend on the total number of screens and the quality of the resolution you’re choosing – from $9 to $18 a month.
Netflix offers a variety of plans that vary in video quality and the number of people who can access the service simultaneously through different devices. The number of devices also plays a huge role when it comes to downloading your favorite TV shows or movies for offline viewing.
How to download the Netflix app
The first thing you have to do is simply go to the Netflix website and register your account, but when you do that you won’t be able to watch TV shows and movies conveniently. The best way to do that is to download the Netflix app, which is available on Windows 8 through the latest spring. All you have to do is go to the store and download the app. It’s free and has an easy interface.
Below you will see the instruction to install the app on Windows
- Go to the “Start” menu and then choose “store” from the options
- Go to the upper end of the screen and then bring up the “Charms Bar” available there
- Then, go to the “Search” from the options
- In the search box simply type in “Netflix” and then click on “Enter”
- In the search results, you have to choose the option “Netflix”
- Then, click on the option to “Install” to begin the installation of the Netflix app on your device. In case you are asked to “Sign in” you need to log in through your Microsoft details
- Then simply return to the “Start” menu
- Next, choose the “Netflix” app
- Once you select the app, choose the option to “Sign in”. Those who aren’t a member of Netflix can sign up and create their account first
- Here, you have to type in your Netflix email ID and password
- Next, you have to choose to sign in which then allows you to browse and go through all the TV shows and movies available on the Netflix app
How to download Netflix on Mac
For Mac owners, everything will be simple and bistro. The process is almost the same as with Windows – you just need to go to the Apple Store on your Mac and find the Netflix app. Installation shouldn’t take much time (depending on your Internet speed) and effort.
Also, don’t forget to check for updates. Usually, apps should update themselves, but if you suddenly have any problems with the app and its launch, check whether the latest version is installed on your device.