Amazon is well-known as a place for buying products, but it also allows you to add and manage your subscriptions via an Amazon account. The bad point about this is that usually, you can’t cancel your subscription via the service or platform website, you will need to cancel them directly on Amazon.
However, that’s quite a straightforward process and I will explain how you can manage and cancel the subscription you made via Amazon.
How to cancel Amazon subscriptions
If you’ve subscribed for an app or service via Amazon, you will need to cancel it via your Amazon account. Here’s how:
- Open the Amazon website on your computer and sign in.
- Choose the Account&Lists on the top-right corner.
- Scroll down to see Other subscriptions in the Memberships and subscriptions section. Click on it.
- Choose the subscription you want to cancel among the list.
- Click on Manage subscription in order to manage it.
- Change the toggle next to Auto-Renew to cancel your subscription. That means that now your subscription until it expires and you want be charged for renewal.
Keep in mind, that some subscriptions won’t allow you to change the Auto-Renewal from this page, so you will be re-directed to another Amazon Memberships page. Don’t worry and just cancel your subscription from there.
Featured image credit: TR Monitor