Match.com is a famous dating app, operated by a company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. If you have already found your soul mate or you simply don’t need the service anymore – you can very easily cancel the subscription of Match.com at any time up to 48 hours before its renewal.
You can do this on your laptop, on the mobile version of the site, or on the app on Android and iOS. In this article, we’ll look at all the ways.
How to cancel Match.com subscription on laptop
So, if you want to unsubscribe from Match.com on a laptop, then you have to:
- Simply click your profile picture at the top-right of any page;
- After that, select “My account settings”;
- Select “Manage my subscription”;
- Follow the cancellation procedure, making sure you select “continue” or “confirm” in response to the prompt;
- You will receive the online confirmation notification that says “Your automatic renewal of your subscription has now been canceled”.
How to cancel Match.com subscription on mobile site
If you want to unsubscribe from Match.com on mobile site, then you have to:
- Select “Me” at the bottom of your screen;
- Scroll to “Settings”;
- Then tap on “Manage your subscription” under the “My subscription” heading;
- Follow the cancellation procedure, making sure you select “continue” or “confirm” in response to the prompt.
How to cancel Match.com subscription on iPhone or iPad app
If you want to unsubscribe from Match.com on iOS, then you have to:
- Open “Settings” on your Apple device;
- Tap on your name, followed by iTunes & App Store;
- Scroll down to “Subscriptions”;
- Finally, tap “Match”, where you can change or cancel your subscription.
If you paid through the website, log in with your PC or laptop and cancel the renewal by following the instructions under “My Account Settings”.
How to cancel your subscription on Match.com on Android device
If you want to unsubscribe from Match.com on Android, then you have to log into the desktop version of the site and go to “My account settings”. After that, just follow the instructions which we have described above.
You can also actually contact the customer care team. They can unsubscribe you remotely.
Once you have completed all of these steps, you will receive an unsubscribe confirmation to your email. You can still continue using your subscriptions until the date of expiration. And of course, you will be able to access your profile after your subscription expires.
Featured image credit: NYTimes