Nowadays, when phones are an essential part of our life, Snapchat has gained popularity. people are very active on Snapchat, and there is a reward for the most active users.
There is a feature called Snap Score and every user who is active on Snapchat has this feature. It is a number that tracks how active you are in the app. As Snapchat has a quite easy interface, you can simply find Snap Scores, but not everyone can notice it.
The information below will explain to you everything you should know about Snap Score.
How do Snap Scores work?
As it is mentioned above, Snap Score is considered to be an indication of your activeness how active, and how social you are on Snapchat. Actually, there are no benefits to this function, it can be used just for fun.
There will be a list below which displays what is counted by your Snap Score:
- How many Snaps you’ve sent and received
- How many Stories you’ve viewed and posted
- How many Discover videos you’ve watched
- How many friends you have
Bonus points can be achieved by sending Snaps to multiple people at once, and for keeping up Snapchat Streaks by sending Snaps to your friends every day.
What you should know about the Snapscore
These scores were many times tried to be troubleshot by many tech blogs and third-party websites in order to get to the bottom of how Snapchat activity affects them. Although, these haven’t necessarily been accepted by the app developers.
- Snaps Sent and Received – Snapchat has already confirmed that these basic functions play into the score.
- Users Added – How many people do you follow? How many are you friends with?
- Snap Frequency – How often is your app used?
- Length of SnapStreaks – You can have SnapStreaks with friends if you send and receive snaps for several consecutive days.
- Stories Posted – How often are your stories posted?
- Bonus Points for Coming Back – It is considered that if you have been inactive in the app in a while and then come back and start snapping, then you’ll get your scores boosted.
How to find the Snapchat Score
If you want to know how to find the Snapchat Score, you should read further. To do that, you should follow the steps which are mentioned below:
How to find your SnapScore
- First of all, you should head to your profile screen. To do that, you should click on your Bitmoji icon or you can also tap on the circle which is located in the upper left-hand corner in case if there is no Bitmoji icon.
- After that, you should look for Display Name which you can find under your Snapcode image. You should look down in order to see some more information such as your username and zodiac sign. Between those positions you will see number. This is your Snapchat Score.
- To finish the process, you should open two other numbers by clicking on the Snapchat Score. These are the numbers of snaps you’ve sent and received.
How to find your friend’s Snapscore
So, now you know how to find your Snapscore but what about your friend’s one. If you want to know some more information about your friend’s score you should keep reading.
To find your friend’s Snapchat Score, you should follow the steps which will be mentioned in the section below:
- First of all, you should do a swipe to the right side on your camera screen i order to open a chat window.
- After that, you should find the user which Snap Score you would like to view.
- To finish the process, you should click on the user profile icon in order to open a page that will display their display name, username, and score.
All in all, there is nothing complicated in this process. Fortunately, Snapchat has an easy interface, even so, it is full-featured.