Spotify has long shown its high-quality service for listening to music. The program offers its listeners many unique features, including Listen Alike.
In short, this feature offers music lovers playlists and podcasts to find your celebrity music match by charting the type of music you have in common with famous people. This feature also compares your preferences with other celebrity listeners and offers you what they listen to and have in common with you. In this way, you can find interesting tracks, podcasts without much effort as they will be delivered to you by the program.
What does Spotify Listen Alike feature mean
In general, Spotify Len Lenike is a feature that allows you to expand your playlist and diversify your listening experience. In addition, it allows you to find out what you have in common in terms of musical taste with your favorite artists.
Who among the celebrities uses Spotify Listen Alike
Since Spotify offers a huge selection of music by genre and artist, it’s not surprising that you can compare your musical taste with many other celebrities, including John Legend, Alicia Keys, Megan Thee Stallion, H.E.R, Conan O’Brien, Brian Baumgartner, Ben Kissel, Beabadoobee, SAINt JHN, Rachel Lindsay, Phoebe Bridgers, Dermot Kennedy, Gunna, Jessie Ware, and Lil Durk.
How to use Spotify Listen Alike
You can easily use the Spotify feature if you have a Spotify account. All you have to do is go to the Listen Alike microsite. You will be given a list of various musicians, influential and famous people with whom you can compare your musical preferences.
Don’t forget to install the Spotify app on your smartphone or other devices through the store or website. Remember that you will not be able to use this feature if you don’t have a valid Spotify account.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to using Spotify’s Listen Alike feature:
- Go to listenalike.withspotify.com and log in to your Spotify account
- Scroll for the listener you’d like to match with or let Spotify pick for you by clicking Make Your Connection. The next page will get you a percentage comparison of just how much you have in common
- To find what exactly you have in common, click on See More. You will find three examples of genre, songs, podcasts, or musicians you both listen to on this page
- For visuals, click Next. You will find a list of what you have in common on a personalized graph with your match. You have the option to share this graph on social media by clicking on the social links
- To get a custom playlist based on your match recommendations, go to Get Your Playlist
The playlist will open up on your Spotify app or web browser under the celebrity’s name and you. For example, “John Legend and I”.
What is the point in listening Spotify Listen Alike
Spotify is currently one of the best platforms not only for listening to your favorite music but also for finding new, trendy music that you will never miss.
In addition, you can learn more about the preferences of your favorite artists or famous people, and it can even be fun!
In addition, there is the possibility that you may find brand new performers on Spotify who may be listening to other celebrities. This point is very useful for aspiring musicians, so the feature is really useful and works perfectly.
What are some free alternatives to Spotify
In case you are looking for something that isn’t Spotify, you have plenty of excellent alternatives, such as:
- Amazon Prime music. Considered as the best Spotify alternative is Amazon Prime Music
- Belt bearings. The Bandcamp app is a unique Spotify alternative that allows you to stream music and discover a wide variety of songs performed by artists from all over the world
- Deezer music
- Nuclear music player
- Youtube music
And that is all about how to use Spotify Listen Alike feature and use it fully.