Instagram is undoubtedly one of the world’s most popular social networks for sharing photos and videos, with more than a billion users. Instagram users upload an incredible number of photos and videos and regularly send direct messages.
If you’ve posted a Story once and want to save it as a Highlight, Instagram provides that option. You’ll also be able to see who viewed your Highlight. In this article, we are going to tell you how you can do that.
How to see total count of views on Instagram Highlights
Counting views is useful because it lets you know when to change or delete them depending on their effectiveness. However, the number of views and the number of users who have viewed a particular highlight is limited to a 48-hour period. After that period, the statistical data disappear forever.
If you want to see the total count of views on your Instagram Highlight, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, open Instagram app on your mobile device and go to your profile;
- Tap on a Highlight to open it;
- The current number of views is displayed in the bottom left corner next to “Seen by”.
How to see who has viewed your Instagram Highlights
If you want to see who has viewed your Instagram Highlights, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, go to your profile;
- Tap the Highlight icon you want to check;
- Tap the “Seen by” button in the lower left corner of the screen to see a list of people who have seen your highlight.
Instagram also lets you hide your highlight from anyone, and you can always undo it by changing your privacy settings in the Settings menu.