Rockstar Studios has managed to create a truly iconic universe of GTA games. GTA Online has a bunch of interesting things to do. Besides, you can create your own gang and become a mafia boss.
What do you need to register as a CEO in GTA 5
Crime in GTA Online has just reached great proportions. The new CEO privileges in the “Further Adventures in Finance and Felony” update took the concepts first introduced for VIPs and expanded them to allow players to create a citywide smuggling service. With the “Finances and Felony” update, you now have the opportunity to become the CEO of your own business, hire staff, and crush the competition throughout Los Santos and Blaine County. However, before you can become the CEO, you have to buy an office, then buy at least one warehouse to store contraband. Once this is done, you can begin your buying and selling tasks.
It’s important to remember that while there’s only one CEO role in the game, these missions are designed to be team-based, as are the heists. You can’t make money alone, moving one crate at a time. The risks are too high, and you need to rely on a cohesive team to guard the loot, store it, and hand it in for delivery and payment. Many things can go wrong: attacks by other players, the Los Santos police, and local gangs.
So, here’s how to register as a CEO in GTA 5.
How to become a CEO in Grand Theft Auto 5
If you want to become a CEO in Grand Theft Auto 5 (Online), you have to do some actions. First of all, you have to buy an office. There are only four offices to choose from, and you will find them on sale at the Dynasty 8 Executive website on your in-game phone. Of course, you have to save a lot of money, because offices are expensive. Here are the prices:
- The most expensive is Maze Bank Tower – $4 million.
- Lombank West – $3.1 million.
- Arcadius Business Center – $2.25 million.
- Maze Bank West – $1 million.
Now you can also set up an office. You can set it up with a gun locker, a safe, living quarters, and décor items. You can name your organization and hire an executive assistant to handle such hassles as calling Pegasus cars, getting you to the office for free, ordering free snacks, etc. As a CEO, you can also hire assistants. This works about the same way VIPs hire bodyguards.
There’s also a SecuroServ computer in the office. It’s here that you will be able to start running errands and managing your warehouses. When you are satisfied with your office, it will be time to acquire a warehouse. In the office, on the table in the conference room, you will see a 3D map with all the warehouses available for purchase. They come in three sizes: small, medium, and large. If you don’t have a lot of money or if you prefer a cautious approach, buy a small warehouse now, since it can be sold later, just like regular real estate.
What are the features of warehouses in GTA 5
Here’s everything about the features of warehouses in GTA 5 you have to know:
- You can own up to five warehouses at the same time.
- Sales missions are launched from the warehouse.
- A warehouse is a place where you store “Special Cargo” purchased in “Buy” missions.
- A small warehouse holds 16 “Special Cargo” crates.
- A medium warehouse holds 42 “Special Cargo” crates.
- A large warehouse holds 111 “Special Cargo” crates.
- You can upgrade vehicles in the warehouse at the workbench with armour, higher speed etc.
What benefits has a CEO in GTA 5
All existing VIP/bodyguard benefits will be transferred to CEOs and their Associates. The purchase of real estate (offices, warehouses) opens up access to new special facilities. CEOs with an office received enhanced benefits in addition to all the existing VIP benefits, including continued time as a CEO, no cooling-off period, no bank balance requirement, and more.
What is a boss (CEO) status in GTA Online
The nuances of working in the status of “boss”:
- The server cannot be more than 6 bosses at a time. If all seats are taken, the game will offer you a little delay in this matter.
- Boss status lasts for 4 hours (however, the time of quests and robberies don’t count). After the allotted time, the status will be lost. And will be available again in 12 hours.
- The boss can hire up to 3 guards. They are allowed to fire them, or even to be pinned down. For example, two can kill one, all in 5 minutes. The guards get authority points for working and being near the boss, so there are plenty of applicants for the job.
- It’s better to think in advance about the unique name of the organization whose boss you will become. Because if you don’t, you’ll have to pay for changes again.
GTA Online is a great way to spend time with friends. Well, enjoy the game.