Over the past 20 years, Google has become an integral part of many people’s lives. It is no longer possible to imagine Google without its numerous serials and additional applications, programs, etc. Google is a large enough company to enable many people to make the most of the Internet. Google services are especially helpful in work and office matters. You must have at least once encountered services such as Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.
Also, you are unlikely to have been bypassed by Google Calendar. This service comes in handy very often when you need to set reminders, appointments, or meetings. Its convenience is that you can synchronize it with different devices and have access to information from any device. Also, you can even print a Google calendar. In this article, you’ll learn how to do it right from your PC, cell phone, and tablet.
How to print Google Calendar in a few steps
There are a total of two options on how to print Google Calendar. All two will be described here step by step. The first will be the method through the desktop version from a PC or laptop, and the second will describe the method through a cell phone.
Desktop or Laptop method:
To print it from desktop or laptop, you have to do the following:
- Go to Calendar-Google to get your calendar. There will be the ‘Settings menu’ on the top right side of the calendar
- To the right of the Setting menu, you will see there are Day, Week, Month, Year, Schedule, and 4 days options. If you prefer specific format then select it
- Below them, there is a show declined events option. If you want this to be on printed copy, checkmark on this word. Tap on cog icon and you will find the print settings on the list
- To the left, you will see there is a Print preview tab. In this tab you can set from which date or month you want the printed version. Again, to select the format of the calendar page, the View tab will help you to adjust the format. Here are three options – Auto, Day, and Week
- Next comes the tab responsible for the font and its size. Choose the one you want.
- There is also an orientation option. Auto, Portrait, and Landscape among these three, you will have to choose the option which seems the best fit near to you
- Then, you are able to choose one option here among Outline, Full color, and Black and white. Below you can see two boxes you should choose – Show weekends and Show events you have declined. If you want to see them in your printed copy, tick on them, or leave them for it to be blank
Now all you have to do is click on the print option from the dropdown menu. A preview will be shown to you, so make sure that everything is as you want it to be. Then select the pages option between All and Custom. After that, decide how many pages you want per sheet from the Pages per sheet option. Then ultimately save the pdf and print it
Via phone or tablet:
In order to perform this procedure from a mobile device or tablet, you need to have a USB connection. And you should also download the “Mobile Print- Print Share” app from Google Play Store. Then follow this guide:
- Install the Mobile Print- Print Share app on your device
- Connect your USB device to your device
- After that, connect the printer with your device and tap to Continue
- Once you have connected device to the printer, select the ‘printer option’ from your mobile or tablet. Then you will see the ‘user action required option’
- Tap Yes to install drivers. It is recommended to print a test page first. However, it’s up to you
- Then select how many copies you want and how many Pages it will be. Then you can have your hard copy
There is also another way to print any document from your Android device:
- Select the Menu button next
- Click Print
- Once you are on a new page, click the down arrow, which is located to the right of Save as PDF
- Select the specific printer you want to get a hard copy from. If you can’t find it, you may click All printers to get a list of every printer you have connected
- Сlick the Print button
And that is how you can manage your Google Calendar and create a physical copy of it.