Amazon is the largest platform for shopping, recharge, and other activities. This service has become one of the most used by online shoppers, so the apps of the store are always at the fingertips of anyone who often shops through Amazon. However, there are cases when you need to log in or change your account for various reasons. This article will touch on the topic of how to log out of your Amazon account.
There may be cases that you need to fix your phone, so you have to give it to the service center. Then you should log out from all the apps before doing it and especially from the apps like email, banking, shopping, and wallet apps.
Moreover, it could be that you want to log in to your Amazon with a different account so that you can enjoy all the features that aren’t available on your previous accounts, such as the service of Amazon Prime or Amazon Video.
How to log out of Amazon app on iOS
If you use the Amazon app on your iPhone or iPad, use these instructions:
- To log out of your Amazon in iOS, open your Amazon app and click on the 3 lines at the bottom right
- As soon as you click on that three-line, the full menu of Amazon will open in front of you
- You have to scroll down to the bottom where you will find the option of Setting and click on it.
- After that, you will face the option Sign out
- As soon as you click on it, you will be required to confirm your choice. As soon as you select the Yes option, you will be signed out of your Amazon account
How to log out of Amazon app on Android
If you use the Amazon app on your Android, use these instructions:
- To log out from the Amazon app on your Android device open the Amazon app from your Android app. On the top left, you will find the three lines
- Select the three lines and it will open the menu
- Now scroll down to the bottom and you will find the Settings option
- Click on the Settings option and on the next page you will see the Sign out option
- Once you click the Sign out option then it will ask you for confirmation. After you select Yes then you will be logged out of the Amazon app
How to log out of Amazon app on PC
To log out from Amazon on your PC, first, you need to do is to open the Amazon website from your browser and follow these steps:
- On the top right you will see your name, simply hover your mouse over it
- There will be a drop-down menu and at the bottom, you will see the Sign out option
- As you click the Sign out option then you need to confirm it. By selecting Yes you will be logged out of the Amazon website
How to log out of Amazon app on Smart TV
If you use a smart TV and you have an Amazon app installed on it, then here is how to log out from there:
- Open your Smart TV and then select the Amazon App
- On the top, you will see many options such as Home, Live Your Videos, etc
- Select the Settings option present at the right corner of the screen
- Under Settings, you will see lots of options like Membership, Buying, Deregister your device, Parental control, Rent in, Feedback, etc
- You have to choose the Deregister Your Device from all these options. Don’t be afraid, it’s just Amazon renamed the sign out option for Smart TV as Deregister
Now you know how to sign in or change your Amazon account from different devices.