With the help of Pinterest, many people manage to form their visual for any ideas, whether it’s a new interior design or a wise board for a picture you are going to paint. Pinterest offers a huge library of drawings, photos, and collages for educational purposes. All that said, the site has a pretty handy interface and helps you save your favorite photos to the cloud of your account.
Over time, some people may simply not need this site, or it just doesn’t work for you and you want to delete your account permanently. It is quite easy to do and does not take much time. You can do it from any device, no matter where you are. In this article, you can follow the guide on how to delete your Pinterest account permanently.
How to delete Pinterest account permanently via PC
Viewing visual content through a PC is much easier and clearer, and many users prefer to use this option for browsing the site. You can more easily read an image on a wider screen than on a smartphone screen. It is just as easy to manage your account via PC. Here’s how to manage your Pinterest account via PC:
- Go to Pinterest using your browser and log into your account
- Click on the downward arrow next to your profile picture in the top right corner of the browser
- From the drop-down menu, select “Settings” under “More options”
- Now, click on “Account Settings” from the list of options on the left side of the window
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the “Delete account” option
- A window will pop up, asking you for a reason for your decision. Choose the option that applies to you and then click on “Send email”
- You will receive an email from Pinterest to confirm your choice to delete your account. In the message, click on the “Yes, delete account” button
This removes all of your data from the site permanently.
How to delete Pinterest account permanently via your iPhone
In case you’re an iPhone user and not into Pinterest anymore, you can always uninstall the app. On other hand, if you want to delete your data entirely from the website and want to delete the account permanently, here’s how you can do so through your iPhone:
- Launch the Pinterest app on your iPhone and log into your account
- Tap on your profile picture on the panel at the bottom of the screen
- Now, tap on the three horizontal dots in the top right corner of the screen
- A panel will appear at the bottom. Tap on “Settings” and then “Account Settings”
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on “Delete account”
- A message on the screen will appear explaining that you are about to lose your account and all data. If you want to proceed, Pinterest will send you an email. Press the “Continue” button
- Check your inbox and select the “Yes, delete account” button in the email to confirm your decision
In case you did not receive the email, make sure to check, just in case, the spam or trash section, where the incoming email can end up by mistake.
How to delete Pinterest account permanently via an Android
Since the Pinterest application was created for all types of systems, the principle of account deletion on Android will be exactly the same as on the iPhone, where it was described above.
As you can see, everything is very simple and the app allows its users who have changed their minds to easily leave the site without leaving their data.