When was the last time you have checked your queue in Spotify? So many people have a big list of songs which they have listened to a long time ago and even forgot about them. Spotify’s queue has huge functionality and people should know how to clear the queue from unnecessary information.
How to clear queue
After years of using this app, your taste in music may change. People who don’t know what to do may just delete the account and start a new one, but isn’t it a good idea to clear songs and leave just playlists that would be pleasant to listen to. Clearing the queue isn’t as hard as you may think. You need to follow a few simple steps:
- First, open your Spotify app and visit the playback screen.
- Then, tap on the song that’s playing and click on the three-line icon in the lower right corner.
- Choose all the sogs that you would like to remove.
- In the bottom left corner you will find the option “Remove”, so after you select all songs tap on this option.
- Now, you have cleared your queue and you may start over.
If you want to add new tracks, doing it is as easy as removing them from your playlist. You may do that to revive your profile and create a new music direction. To do that you should:
- First, find the track you would like to add.
- Then, do a right-click on the track.
- Tap on “Add to queue”.
- If the song is a part of an album, Spotify will add all the tracks to the queue.
How to clear the queue on your iPhone
If you have an iPhone, the easiest way to use Spotify is using the app. But when it goes to clearing, it isn’t allowed to delete songs in bulk in the app. How to remove a song from your queue on your iPhone is shown below:
- First, open Spotify queue by clicking on the three-line icon in the lower right corner.
- Tap on the circle next to the track’s name and mark it.
- After all songs have been marked, click on the “Remove” option which is located in the lower-left corner.
After all, if you are like most Spotify users, you surely have particular songs to which you are listening more often than to others. If it is the truth about you, it would be a good idea to change the song order in order to not skip other songs while listening. It is so frustrating when you want to skip most of your tracks. That’s why Spotify lets you reorganize your queue list.
You can change the order of your tracks by tapping on a three-line icon and dropping songs wherever you want them to be.
How to clear the queue on your Android
Clearing a Spotify queue on an Android is a straightforward process. You should do the following steps:
- First, open Spotify app on Android.
- Then, click on the song that is currently playing.
- Visit the playback screen.
- Tap on a three-line icon in the lower-right corner to open your Spotify queue.
- Mark the circle next to the track’s name.
- When all of the songs that you want to clear are already selected, tap on the “Remove” option which is located in the lower-left corner.
Now you have cleared your queue, so you have a great opportunity to find new songs and music directions.