Wish is a leading shopping site and mobile app that has a huge number of available products with worldwide delivery. Products are delivered directly from sellers, so prices are 60-90% cheaper than in stores.
Wish is a marketplace where different sellers offer their products with delivery worldwide. The main advantage of the site and the app are large discounts, special offers, and a wide selection of popular products.
The company’s site has a catalog with several sections. But no sorting or filters are offered. This is not very convenient for searching for the right products. Background information is only in the personal account in the “Q&A” section. Payment is possible in several ways, delivery is made all over the world, which can take quite a long time.
If you have ordered an item and realize you don’t need it anymore, you can cancel the order. So, here is how to do this.
How to cancel an order on Wish app using iOS and Android devices
The process of canceling an order in the Wish app for iOS and Android is simple and straightforward. The interface is user-friendly and you can easily cancel an order at any time. However, the cancellation request must be made within eight hours of placing the order, otherwise, you risk the item(s) being shipped.
If you want to cancel your order on the Wish app using your iOS or Android device, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, open the Wish app on your mobile device.
- After that, tap on the “three lines” icon in the top left corner of the screen to open the menu.
- Select “Your orders” and find the item your want to cancel from your “Order History” list.
- Choose this item and tap on the “Need help with this item?” question.
- Finally, select “Cancel this item”.
Keep in mind that the order must be canceled within 8 hours of placing the order, otherwise you risk having the item shipped. The order will be canceled as soon as you click on the “Cancel this item” option. Confirm that the order has been canceled before exiting the “Order History” section. You have also to be aware that there are no fees for canceling any order.
How to ask for refund on Wish app
The point is that there is a difference between canceling a Wish order and getting a refund. If you were unable to cancel the order, you can begin the refund process. The first steps for a refund are the same as for a cancellation, then an automated service takes over and directs/instructs you. The questions available depend on the current status of your account, such as a new order, an order that has already shipped, an order that has not yet been delivered, etc.
So, if you want to ask for a refund on the Wish app, you have to follow these steps:
- At first, open the Wish app on your mobile device.
- Then, tap on the “three lines” icon in the top left corner of the screen to open the menu.
- Select “Your orders” from the list of options and tap on the item in question. Wish manages problems based on product, not order.
- In the yellow box below the item, if any, select “Yes” or “No” to find out if you received the order/product or not.
- After that, tap on the “Need help with this item?” question.
- Select “Yes” or “No” one more time.
- Another message will appear informing you that you can receive a refund. To confirm, tap “I want a refund”.
- Now, select your preferred refund method by choosing “Wish Cash” (store credit) or “Original Payment Method”.
- Finally, a message will appear confirming your refund request. Follow any additional instructions, if applicable.
Do customers have problems when using Wish app
It’s possible to abstract away from claims of quality, because goods can be different, and to pay for a low price most often have a low level of quality.
Another issue is that the product looks much more attractive in the photo than in real life, but this is a sin of many firms. Sometimes a buyer can seriously expect a technically perfect masterpiece, which costs 1-2 dollars.
However, the chance that there will be a quality product at such a low price is very small. In this case, however, the fault lies with the seller, not with the site. In addition, after receiving a parcel and examining its contents, the client can always refuse it.
Sometimes there are problems with the timing of orders and slow refunds.