Facebook has played an important role in people’s lives for years. Some people use it as just a social network when it was originally launched. For others, Facebook is a tool for promotion and development. Since using this social network you have many opportunities to do so. It only takes a little bit of understanding.
One of these is Facebook events. This is a very handy feature and is appreciated by many SMM professionals and people who are organizing and developing. So a fairly common question among people who do this is how exactly to add a co-host to a Facebook Event. For this, you will need to understand a little bit, because it’s not difficult.
Can two people co-host an Event on Facebook
Adding events on Facebook is a very good opportunity for both parties, those who create the event and those who will spend time there. It’s a good opportunity because Facebook allows you to create an event in such a way that you post absolutely all the information about it in a short amount of time, and visitors have a better chance to get intrigued, at the very least.
In addition, you can communicate with your audience on Facebook and find out what they want and expect from the event. So you can learn how to create a poll on Facebook Event and use the poll to create the best possible experience for both parties at the event. You can also add a co-host to a Facebook Event and then share all responsibilities with that person.
- How to create a Facebook poll in a group
- How to create a Facebook event
- How to make your photos private on Facebook
Why do need to add a co-host to a Facebook Event
Usually, promotional specialists engage in such a function as events on Facebook for the development of the group or site. Quite often they also incorporate a survey into events so that there is active communication with clients and potential visitors to the event. In fact, many interesting actions are used by professionals, especially in the use of Facebook polls for marketing.
In general, if you aren’t using Facebook for promotion, but this social network as entertainment, you may also need to add a co-host to a Facebook Event. For example, you’re creating some kind of party or Thanksgiving dinner with someone and you want to add another responsible person to the event.
If Facebook is a platform for you to develop and is a place for you to make money, you may have more of a need to figure out how the Facebook event feature works. Starting with the fact that when you create an online event you can host a joint live stream. If it’s going to be a public event you can share your responsibilities with that person and mention that in the post of that event.
Also, in order to popularize your event, at the end when you create it, specify all the necessary information that can interest your visitor, you need to share a Facebook Event. This is necessary to make it more recognizable on the Internet. If you work together to spread your event on Facebook, it can become more popular, and accordingly, you can increase your views and grow your organization’s website.
How to add a co-host while creating a Facebook Event using an iPhone
In fact, if you already know what steps you need to take to create an event on Facebook, you will have no problem adding a co-host. To add a co-host while creating a Facebook Event using an iPhone you will need to follow these simple steps:
- The first step to adding a co-host while creating a Facebook Event is to log in to your account.
- Next, log in to your group where you will be creating the event.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘Create Event’ button on the main page.
- Then select the format of your event online or in person.
- Then give a name and specify the date and click ‘Next’.
- If you have created an in-person format, you need to specify the location as well.
- Next, add a ‘Description and category’, and then click ‘Next’.
- After that you just need to add a co-host, you need to click on ‘Event settings’.
- Then select the first item ‘Co-host’. In the search, select the desired person.
- Go back and click ‘Create Event’.
Also when you’re at the stage of adding a co-host you may not be limited to one person. You can choose more co-hosts in this search.
How to add a co-host to an existing Facebook event using an iPhone
As long as your event hasn’t started you can still add one or more co-hosts if required. This is especially useful if you’re running an online event and then you can participate live together. To add a co-host to an existing Facebook event using an iPhone you need to follow these steps:
- The first step to adding a co-host to an existing Facebook event using an iPhone you need to open an account and an event in front of you where you want to add a co-host.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘Manage’ button.
- Then select ‘Edit’, it’s the second option in the list.
- Then a window opens for you to create the event, you need to click ‘Next’ until you need to save.
- You need to click on ‘Event settings’ and also select ‘Co-host’.
- In front of the page, you want to select you to need to check the box and click on ‘Done’.
- Then go back to the previous page and click on ‘Create event’.
In addition, at these stages, you can make any edits to your event past the co-host. In fact, at this stage, you can change absolutely everything in the event, as you’re at the stage of creating the event. On the other hand, you can check the information to make sure that you created it correctly the first time.
- How to create a poll in Facebook Messenger
- How to create a poll on Facebook Timeline
- How to split screen on Facebook live
How to add a co-host while creating a Facebook Event using a PC
Your actions using your computer to add a co-host while creating a Facebook Event will be a bit like using an iPhone, but still, the buttons are placed in different places and you can get confused. In order to add a co-host while creating a Facebook Event using a PC you need to follow these steps:
- The first step to do this you need to log in to your account and to the page where you will create the event.
- Click on the ‘Event’ button to create a new event.
- After that, you need to specify in what format your event will take place, and specify the category, location and date.
- Then you need to click on ‘Event settings’.
- In the new window, select a co-host from the list and click on ‘Save’.
- After you have selected and entered all the information you can click on ‘Create Event’.
Following these steps, you can add more co-hosts while creating the event. If you’re in a situation where you have already created an event but forgot to add a co-host or changed plans and now you need to make this edit, you can do it from the PC too.
To do this you need to do the same steps, just click on the event you already created and on top of it the ‘Edit’ button. After that, you will need to repeat the same steps as when creating a new event.
So you can create events for your personal goals, and if you need to develop and raise the statistics of your group and website you can create a survey on Facebook to find out what your audience wants from you. That way you and your co-host can give the most to your clients and audience.
If you decide to take this advice and have any difficulty creating a poll on Facebook, you need to figure out how to fix it when you can’t create a poll on Facebook. Because it’s worth remembering that polls and events on Facebook are a powerful tool for development.