LG Smart TV is a rapidly growing brand of Smart TVs, which doesn’t stop creating and introducing new technical services for its users. As a result, the latest LG Smart TV models have the Paramount Plus app.
The Paramount Plus app offers you an incredible variety of originals, TV shows, popular series, and movies from BET, CBS, MTV, Paramount Pictures, Comedy Central, and others, as well as access for viewing live news and sports events. Every Paramount Plus app user will find something that suits their preferences.
Well, here’s how to watch Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV.
How to watch Paramount Plus on you LG Smart TV
In order to stream Paramount Plus, your TV should comply with the following requisites, namely:
- LG Smart TVs with WebOS 4.0 or higher.
- Paramount Plus subscription and log-in details.
- Stable and high-speed connection as required for reliable streaming.
In most cases, the latest models of LG Smart TVs have the Paramount Plus app pre-installed. If the app is already installed on your TV, you can skip straight to the paragraph How to activate Paramount Plus app on LG Smart TV.
See below the detailed instructions on how to install the Paramount Plus app on your LG Smart TV through LG Content Store:
- First, turn on your LG Smart TV and connect it to a reliable and high-speed connection to Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Next, open LG Smart TV Home screen and select “Home” button on remote control.
- Open LG Content Store on your LG Smart TV and click “Search” icon.
- In the displayed list choose Paramount Plus app and run its installation.
- Upon installation of Paramount Plus app, you may proceed with its launching.
- Log in to your Paramount Plus subscription account with your user login and password.
How to activate Paramount Plus on your LG Smart TV
If you are a new user, you need to subscribe to the Paramount Plus platform before you start watching.
This requires you to sign up for the Paramount Plus app on your LG Smart TV taking through the following steps:
- Start Paramount Plus app and then click on “Sign up”. The access code will appear on your TV screen.
- Navigate to paramountplus.com/lg on your desktop or mobile phone browser and type in the access code and press “Activate”.
- Select your subscription plan, then press “Continue”.
- You will be prompted to create a Paramount Plus account or sign in.
- Input your payment details and then click on “Start Paramount Plus”.
- Once you are confirmed, you will be able to proceed with watching Paramount Plus on your TV.
How to watch Paramount Plus on your LG Smart TV by using LG Screen Share
In order to watch Paramount Plus on your LG Smart TV by using LG Screen Shart, follow these steps:
- Turn on your LG Smart TV and make sure your mobile device and the TV are both connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Download Paramount Plus app to your smartphone.
- Open Paramount Plus and sign in to your account.
- Select the content you want to access and tap on the “Cast” icon.
- From the list of available devices, select your LG Smart TV and connect to it.
After that, you will be able to enjoy watching Paramount Plus content on your LG Smart TV.
Paramount Plus subscription options and prices
At the moment there are two subscription plans available for Paramount Plus subscribers.
The limited ad subscription is available at $4.99 per month or you can save 16% off when purchasing the annual plan at $49.99 per year.
Commercial ad-free streaming is available at just $9.99 per month or you can save 16% off when purchasing the annual plan at $99.99 per year. Be informed that the live TV broadcasts contain commercials, and some shows are interrupted by brief commercial breaks to let you know about new and upcoming Paramount Plus programs.
For more details on plan terms and subscription costs, you can visit the official Paramount Plus website: paramountplus.com
For users who have already subscribed to Paramount Plus app, you are able to proceed with launching the platform as follows:
- Turn on your TV and make sure you have stable and reliable connection to Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Select “Apps” on your TV’s Home screen.
- Search for Paramount Plus app with built-in search feature.
- To access the content, click on “Paramount Plus” icon.
- Enter your login and password that you used when you subscribed to Paramount Plus, and tap “Sign in”.
Now you’ve taken all the steps and can start watching your favorite movies or shows on the Paramount Plus platform with your LG Smart TV.