ESPN+ is a perfect choice for people who need an affordable subscription video streaming service that gives an opportunity to view hundreds of MBL and NHL games, sports.
The steps you need to follow to install and watch ESPN+ on LG TV are simple. If you want a detailed explanation of what you should do to avoid making mistakes, you should read the information below.
Is ESPN Available on LG Smart TV
No, ESPN+ is yet to launch a native app for LG Smart TV. That means you will not find ESPN+ if you recently bought an LG Smart TV. However, that doesn’t contradict what we mentioned a little earlier than you can watch ESPN+ on your LG TV.
How to Download ESPN+ On LG TV
To sign up and watch ESPN+ on LG Smart TV, you should download and install the app if you don’t have it yet.
Here’re the steps you can follow to download ESPN+:
- 1. First of all, you should tap on the Home button on your LG TV remote control.
- 2. Then, the LG Content Store should be launched. Go to the top of the screen and select the APPS category. Take a look at the list of apps shown.
- 3. After that, you should find “ESPN+” in the list.
- 4. In the end, to confirm whether you have chosen the right one, and then press “Install.”, you should read the app’s description.
- You can run the app as soon as the installation is complete.
In some cases, this standard method of installing LG TV apps may not work in your favor. We shall see alternatives to dealing with this issue in the section on watching ESPN+ on LG TV below.
How to Sign Up for ESPN+
If you’ve downloaded ESPN+, you can sign up for the service. You should follow the steps below in order to sign up for the service:
- 1. First of all, you should open your browser and visit the https://plus.espn.com/.
- 2. Then, tap on “Subscribe to ESPN Only.”
- 3. After that, you should type in your “Create Account” page.
- 4. Next, payment information should be entered.
- 5. Then, select an ESPN+ subscription plan.
- 6. In the end, you should complete the payment process. You’ll see the SUCCESS page if you’ve successfully done so.
You’ve now successfully signed up.
Keep in mind that activation of your account may be required before using it. If you come across this, take the activation code sent to you and insert it in the activation box on your screen.
How to Watch ESPN+ on LG TV
There’re a few ways of watching ESPN+ on LG TV, and they largely determine the installation procedure that you should follow.
1. Purchase a Compatible Streaming Device
Buy a streaming device that will serve your purposes. Keep in mind, almost all of the streaming devices in the market today can support ESPN+ on LG TV. You can go for Roku, Amazon FireStick, or any other.
2. Use Your Default Browser
If you don’t want to spend money on a streaming device, use your LG TV’s built-in WebOS TV browser. To use this method to watch ESPN+ on LG TV, you should follow the steps below.
- 1. First, you should install the web browser.
- 2. Then, visit the ESPN website.
- 3. After that, you should Llog in with your subscription details.
- 4. Get your ESPN+ on LG TV.
3. Use Your PC
This might not be the most convenient method, but it allows you to install and stream your preferred content through ESPN+. It would be best you had a computer or laptop with an HDMI port and a spare HDMI cable. You can use the cable to connect to the LG smart TV.