Live streaming is an alternative to cable television that is gaining popularity every year. FuboTV is one streaming platform that lets you opt-out of cable television, but has its own special feature, offering more sports shows in the basic package than any competing streaming service. FuboTV was originally launched as a streaming service for football and then switched to a more traditional live streaming service.
If you need to take a break from using this streaming platform, you can unsubscribe at any time. In this article, we’ll show you different ways to do that.
How to cancel FuboTV through the website
If you want to cancel your FuboTV subscription through the website, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, sign into your account and go to your profile;
- Click on the profile icon and select “My Account”;
- Then, select “Subscription and Billing”;
- Choose “Cancel Subscription” at the bottom;
- Select “Complete Cancellation” to cancel or pause your subscription. If you just decide to take a break from FuboTV, pausing your subscription may be your best option;
- Next screen will show you offers you can accept by clicking “REDEEM OFFER”, or you can complete your cancellation request by clicking “CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION”;
- Finally, a confirmation page will appear to inform you that you have successfully unsubscribed. Click “OK”.
How to cancel FuboTV through the Roku website
If you want to cancel your FuboTV subscription through the Roku website, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, sign into your Roku account and go here to view your subscriptions;
- After that, click “Unsubscribe” next to your FuboTV plan to cancel your subscription;
- Finally, you have to confirm your cancellation by choosing “Yes, Unsubscribe”.
How to cancel FuboTV on Roku device
If you want to cancel your FuboTV subscription on your Roku device, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, press the “Home” button on your Roku remote;
- Use the direction button to navigate the channel grid and highlight an affiliate subscription channel or Roku channel. The directional pad is shaped like a plus sign and is located in the center of the Roku remote;
- Press the “Star” button on the remote control to open the options menu for the desired channel;
- Choose “Manage subscription” to view the renewal date and access additional options;
- Select “Cancel subscription” to unsubscribe;
- Finally, confirm your cancellation by clicking “Cancel subscription”;
A new message will appear to confirm the cancellation, as well as a reminder of the date when you will no longer have access to the subscription.